PS3 - Season 9 - GP2 Thursday - Race Videos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - GP2 Thursday - Race Videos

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Did You Record this week bcolt?
Would be interested to see Your quali lap.

Bcolt93

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 24, 2014
Did You Record this week bcolt?
Would be interested to see Your quali lap.
only managed to get the first 6 minutes of quali, which was an out-lap and 2 laps cancelled out with me turning in too early on T1 the first time, and the second one having a cut on the blind chicane. off the top of my head my actual lap was clean, simply cause i missed most of my apexes in S2. i was close to cutting the last corner of S1 i think, but i thought it was clean and carried on. i aborted my last lap cause i had a cut in S2 which was frustrating cause i was 4 tenths up after S1, but my phone didnt do me any favours with getting the end of quali. im pissed cause i wanted to have my pole lap. im looking into getting an elgato cause every time i've tried to record its been cut short this year.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
That was a good battle we had rob till my brake pedal started sticking again[emoji36] trying to get my vid uploaded but my phone is being a span and crashing everytime I try and upload on YouTube.

robnoxious9000

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 10, 2014
That was a good battle we had rob till my brake pedal started sticking again[emoji36] trying to get my vid uploaded but my phone is being a span and crashing everytime I try and upload on YouTube.
what wheel do you use, i use dfgt and had brake issuses, and fixed it. i can have a look for the vid that helped if you like?

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
what wheel do you use, i use dfgt and had brake issuses, and fixed it. i can have a look for the vid that helped if you like?
Got the dfgt aswell bud, I keep taking them apart and cleaning them. Just think they have had enough now[emoji51]

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Bit late but here is my usa race.

AOR S9 Thurs Gp2 Round 17 Usa:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member