PS3 - Season 9 Participation(F1 2014) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 Participation(F1 2014)

Elite_sultan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hi, i would love to race with you guys in season 9 in F4 or F5, which ever has room for me. the only problem is that there is limited social races for ps3 users, is there any way i can sign up without completing social races? i use a wheel with no assist apart form the racing line
Hi, once the new game has been released there will be plenty of social races and time for you to complete them before the start of the season, keep a look out for the sign up thread to open.

MORETHANAMAZING

F1 Coordinator and Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
i would like to compete, but need to complete the social's first.

can race on sundays only

i use no assists except auto gear until i get my wheel.

Elite_sultan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Jan 13, 2014
i would like to compete, but need to complete the social's first.

can race on sundays only

i use no assists except auto gear until i get my wheel.
Ok matt as I said to fletch keep a look out for the season 9 sign up thread to re open and then follow the process and I will then get you into a league for the new season.

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
The reason they want you to complete the socials is to prove your level of commitment to finishing 50% races
which can get grueling at times when the level of competition here is so high

And they want you to post your times at the tracks they decide so they have an idea of your race pace
so they can put you into the proper league that best suits you as well as the other drivers

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Hi everyone not sure if any of you remember me but I raced in a few races including a 6th in Bahrain (my only high point) and I just wandered if I could join back on as an actual driver and not reserve as that's what put me off racing, knowing my points meant next to nothing. It was great racing you guys and hopefully I can for a whole a season his time!
Just make sure that you are around to race each Sunday when the new season starts and im sure that you will experience some great racing on F1 2014 :) Hopefully you will learn how to drive a bit faster aswell ;)

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
Right guys, my decision has been made. I'm not getting F1 2014, I'd rather put time into learning Project cars rather than both games.

Good luck to all that will be racing on F1 2014 and hope we meet on F1 2015 on PS4. Have a great season lads.

Optimum4

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 29, 2014
Right guys, my decision has been made. I'm not getting F1 2014, I'd rather put time into learning Project cars rather than both games.

Good luck to all that will be racing on F1 2014 and hope we meet on F1 2015 on PS4. Have a great season lads.
And good luck with project cars shedboy (stay fast)

Mar 20, 2014
Season 9 Participation: Yes
Preferred Day: Sunday
Assist: None

xGATECRASHERx

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hot the game yesterday and loving it. Takes alittle bit of getting used to but it's good.
Anyway those who said they weren't getting the game and concentrating on project cars reconsidering with it now being delayed until March 2015? Hope you do guys

Shedboy

Mar 7, 2014
Hot the game yesterday and loving it. Takes alittle bit of getting used to but it's good.
Anyway those who said they weren't getting the game and concentrating on project cars reconsidering with it now being delayed until March 2015? Hope you do guys
I've told Sultan to put me down for Sundays (See the project cars chat thread). I'll go out today and get the game, providing they aren't sold out of course.

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I am actually reconsidering my earlier opion also since Pcars is delayed till march...i'll decide over the weekend...so maybe you we will have half of the grid back after all haha

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I actually reconsidered my opinion yesterday allready and bought the game t will be delivered tomorrow so i will be joining season 9 after all i am really looking forward to race you guys again in a couple of weeks :)

Shedboy

Mar 7, 2014
I actually reconsidered my opinion yesterday allready and bought the game t will be delivered tomorrow so i will be joining season 9 after all i am really looking forward to race you guys again in a couple of weeks :)
Teammates? That's if we're in the same tier (we should as we're close on pace) and we don't get put with other people.