PS3 - Season 9 Participation(F1 2014) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 Participation(F1 2014)

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Teammates? That's if we're in the same tier (we should as we're close on pace) and we don't get put with other people.
I would love to be teammates again m8....but not in the LOTUS this time HA HA HA...I did some online races after the season in another car and I was a lot quicker in that car..... So we might should have listened to that Lotus thread then it popped up...LOL :)

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I would love to be teammates again m8....but not in the LOTUS this time HA HA HA...I did some online races after the season in another car and I was a lot quicker in that car..... So we might should have listened to that Lotus thread then it popped up...LOL :)
Yeah maybe we should have haha.

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
I actually reconsidered my opinion yesterday allready and bought the game t will be delivered tomorrow so i will be joining season 9 after all i am really looking forward to race you guys again in a couple of weeks :)
Great to hear Lorrentz, it's a shame Project Cars has been delayed but hopefully F1 will keep you busy until then. :)

Teammates? That's if we're in the same tier (we should as we're close on pace) and we don't get put with other people.
I know we haven't had many sign ups, but a two car league is out of the question. :whistle:;)

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I know we haven't had many sign ups, but a two car league is out of the question. :whistle:;)[/QUOTE]

You know what I mean Alpha :D