PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 10 - German Grand Prix (25/01 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 10 - German Grand Prix (25/01 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
WOW just WOW! I never knew that 2-3 drivers could be within 5s of eachother for around 20 laps. Only shame I couldn't quite get 5th!
THAT is what AOR is about! I will elaborate more on this heaven that I was in tonight tomorrow morning after I have seen TOP GEAR!!!
Just simply cant wait for Hungary to come.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Message to all pad users! Be careful early on when you're quicker than the wheels ahead of you!!!!
Who hit you? You spun and I just managed to avoid you
[DOUBLEPOST=1422220566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Made to many mistakes today - From lap 1 to 18 was mistake after mistake. But got into a rythem in the last stint and gained over 7 sec on team-mate but was to late there. Happy with 3rd after a really bad race from my side.

Think I could have been up there against Nervo if it wasn't for all of those mistakes - lost 10 pts more in championship... :p

My record machine broke down so only got 35 mins footage
You're lucky I made a bad strategy call, thats all im gonna say xD

• Agree
Reactions: Coddiehard

tha_Sup3rN0va

Rookie
Apr 26, 2014
Well that was interesting. there was bit accident after t2 and almost avoided it but not quite cuz i spun putting me in last. was feelin pretty good and caught back up to cain and had quite a few battles along the way. even tho 10th is the position I'd like to finish I did have loads of fun along the way and thats all that really matters.

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Me and Cian both got hit into T2 but clearly it came off worse for Cian than me.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Q - 5th (not my finest hour with a crappy time)
Race - 4th
Got caught up with an incident in front which lost me about a second to the top 3, Nervo bolted, lap 2 the mclarens were fighting (or lap 3 I don't remember), got past both of them. Gained a lot of time, spun lap 16 on my in-lap losing me around 5 seconds, pitted, that lap, pitted for options and took them to lap 24, pitted for primes to the end and lost all the time I gained on both coddie and pgh, boring race but what can you do :/

Could have easily been a 1-2 for williams but I made a bad strategy and ONE mistake the whole race which seeled my fate

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
Yesss P5 :) Quali P7 thats ok but my race pace was amazing. My plan was prime, option, option, option and it works. After the start in turn 2 i was behind wingman and jimbob. Both was on the option tyres and I pursued their. in lap 10 I drove for my first pit stop and I came behind the two drivers. Both were in prime tyres and I flew with my option tyres. I overtook wings and later jimbob (Thx without accident). Than I covered my place. I am very happy about my result. Congrats nervo for his victory

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Q: 7th
Wiped out of a lap by Nervo this time. Again lag.

R: 9th
Made a decent start on primes and I think I was 3rd for a split second before I got wiped out at T2. I recovered and continued in 9th, but was spun again later in the lap, ruining my tyres. I pitted off the dead primes on lap 4 for 3 10 lap option stints, each interupted by furious battling and lag taps with Cian, Phillip and Supernova. I planned to stop on lap 24, but lost the rear allowing Supernova to slip through. Guess who also wanted to pit that lap and is my team-mate? So an 11 lap option stint occurred dropping me behind him. I managed to get back at him as he needed to run primes, but I missed the opportunity to challenge Cian ahead. On the final corner my race was summed up when lapped traffic caused me to spin across the line.

It appears as though it's going to be even harder to get that elusive win here is this rubbish keeps firstly, putting me at the back of the grid, then keeping me there where I don't belong.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Q: 7th
Wiped out of a lap by Nervo this time. Again lag.

R: 9th
Made a decent start on primes and I think I was 3rd for a split second before I got wiped out at T2. I recovered and continued in 9th, but was spun again later in the lap, ruining my tyres. I pitted off the dead primes on lap 4 for 3 10 lap option stints, each interupted by furious battling and lag taps with Cian, Phillip and Supernova. I planned to stop on lap 24, but lost the rear allowing Supernova to slip through. Guess who also wanted to pit that lap and is my team-mate? So an 11 lap option stint occurred dropping me behind him. I managed to get back at him as he needed to run primes, but I missed the opportunity to challenge Cian ahead. On the final corner my race was summed up when lapped traffic caused me to spin across the line.

It appears as though it's going to be even harder to get that elusive win here is this rubbish keeps firstly, putting me at the back of the grid, then keeping me there where I don't belong.
What lap time did you do?

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
WOW just WOW! I never knew that 2-3 drivers could be within 5s of eachother for around 20 laps. Only shame I couldn't quite get 5th!
THAT is what AOR is about! I will elaborate more on this heaven that I was in tonight tomorrow morning after I have seen TOP GEAR!!!
Just simply cant wait for Hungary to come.
Sounds like real fun m8...looking forward to your highlights :) in GP2 it was quite an eventful race....but when I made it back to the first spot after an absolute CRAP wheel start from pole it was the most boring race of the year I guess :)

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
One good thing I can take from this race is that there is three of us very similar pace (Me, Coddie, Kieran) so i'm looking forward to future races a lot, first race I haven't had a disaster happen to me

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
One good thing I can take from this race is that there is three of us very similar pace (Me, Coddie, Kieran) so i'm looking forward to future races a lot, first race I haven't had a disaster happen to me
Hungary next though which is supposedly a pad track which is bad news for me even though I do enjoy driving it.

• Agree
Reactions: James Thorpe