PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 10 - German Grand Prix (25/01 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 10 - German Grand Prix (25/01 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
More entertainment for everyone. Crack out some popcorn...

Looked like i was lifted at the front left when i took you with me into the graffel.
Sorry bout that M8.!!
Hairpin at the end of the long straight, was also a bit weird.
Was fun TBH. ;)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q:11
R:11 Again 1 stop more next time. Drivin on ice last 3 laps. Started well and was lucky to avoid the flying cars in the first turns.
Was able to hold a little pace with a setup i changed just before Quali. :banghead: :banghead: :hungover: ( 14.2 in GPmode) :rofl:
Hahaha, isn't the first time. Race was fun. especially the battles i had. Got tipped twice off the track, only can't remember by who. Was at the back anyway and no real plans of getting somewhere else.

Rebecca where are you ,love.?
Missing the lady's rear infront of me.;)

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Haha. I'm about to upload my view you'll see more! You might understand why I got a **** run after turn 1 too... (ooh I wonder what could be the reason??)

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Qualy: 2nd
Very happy to be second. It was a good lap. Got it on my first attempt, botched T1 numerous times after. Delighted to hit the 13.8 and be on the front row of an AOR race. I've come a long wasy since 1 year ago lol. Ye don't know how much of a noob I used to be. Well, maybe Jacko does! Nervo pure class lol I was getting nowhere close to that even though I felt I could've gone better especially at T5 and the final 2 corners! 100% clean lap ;)

Race: 8th
My video is uploading. I think you'll need to see that to understand all of the things that went wrong! I was glitched into cockpit cam at the start. I had no button to change so I was stuck! I had no visual references, I learned the track in TV pod! I got battered and bruised in turn 1 and my rear were on fire which put me at a terrible disadvantage. I didn't adapt to cockpit cam very well. That, the collision, my rear tyres and sharing track with SuperNova and Cookie meant I had a nightmare. Half a lap down on lap 7 with a 19.0 best lap lol! Changed camera back in pits and I was ready to go. Got caught behind the lagging Jacko then. Lag wasn't as bad as previous races but bad enough to hold me up a lot. Got past and set about catching the battle that Wings was at the back of. I was cutting chunks off the gap. So much so that I stayed out on L16 because it was going so well but that was a cock-up and I had a nightmare of an inlap. This put my back behind Jacko who's lagging car held us up some more. Got past again and set about catching Wings' party again. Cut a 10 second gap by more than a half by L26 and came in for my primes. Wings had been in the pits and even though he had left the box, the jackman decided to be a dick and let me look at his ass for 5 seconds. Despite this, I took time off Wings' group even though I was on slower tyres to them but it wasn't enough. Absolute nightmare. Camera angles, collisions, lagging car, strategy f*ck up, dick of a rear jackman, you name it, it happened.
So yeah, miserable race due to many things all but one out of my control. Happy with qualifying though! See you all next time.

My qualy results:

My race results:
6,DSC,DSC,8,9,9,11,8

(Excluding Spain and Monaco which were no shows/disconnection in qualifying)

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Qualy: 2nd
Very happy to be second. It was a good lap. Got it on my first attempt, botched T1 numerous times after. Delighted to hit the 13.8 and be on the front row of an AOR race. I've come a long wasy since 1 year ago lol. Ye don't know how much of a noob I used to be. Well, maybe Jacko does! Nervo pure class lol I was getting nowhere close to that even though I felt I could've gone better especially at T5 and the final 2 corners! 100% clean lap ;)

Race: 8th
My video is uploading. I think you'll need to see that to understand all of the things that went wrong! I was glitched into cockpit cam at the start. I had no button to change so I was stuck! I had no visual references, I learned the track in TV pod! I got battered and bruised in turn 1 and my rear were on fire which put me at a terrible disadvantage. I didn't adapt to cockpit cam very well. That, the collision, my rear tyres and sharing track with SuperNova and Cookie meant I had a nightmare. Half a lap down on lap 7 with a 19.0 best lap lol! Changed camera back in pits and I was ready to go. Got caught behind the lagging Jacko then. Lag wasn't as bad as previous races but bad enough to hold me up a lot. Got past and set about catching the battle that Wings was at the back of. I was cutting chunks off the gap. So much so that I stayed out on L16 because it was going so well but that was a cock-up and I had a nightmare of an inlap. This put my back behind Jacko who's lagging car held us up some more. Got past again and set about catching Wings' party again. Cut a 10 second gap by more than a half by L26 and came in for my primes. Wings had been in the pits and even though he had left the box, the jackman decided to be a dick and let me look at his ass for 5 seconds. Despite this, I took time off Wings' group even though I was on slower tyres to them but it wasn't enough. Absolute nightmare. Camera angles, collisions, lagging car, strategy f*ck up, dick of a rear jackman, you name it, it happened.
So yeah, miserable race due to many things all but one out of my control. Happy with qualifying though! See you all next time.

My qualy results:

My race results:
6,DSC,DSC,8,9,9,11,8

(Excluding Spain and Monaco which were no shows/disconnection in qualifying)
You are the most unlucky man alive on race day, your pace warrants so many more points than you have.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
My highlights
Had the same moment with my team mate in the pit. Lost 6 seconds on that, so was quite happy to see I ended less than 3 seconds behind him considering I was 10 sec behind when last stint started :p

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Had the same moment with my team mate in the pit. Lost 6 seconds on that, so was quite happy to see I ended less than 3 seconds behind him considering I was 10 sec behind when last stint started :p
I took it easy on the final stint once I passed jake ;)

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Would have said the same thing hahahaha :)

We need to talk better about our pit strategy so we won't pit at same time again :)
Yeah, but the problem was that I had no idea really I just pitted when you didn't on the first stint and after that just pitted when the tyres went, all I knew was that I had to do three stops

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
The really annoying thing though is that Wings had already gone and I was left sitting there for no reason!