PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix (01/02 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix (01/02 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
I watched wings' video on YouTube and I can vouch for him that he never had anything to do with jacko

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
My highlights:

I can see a lot of differences in our videos, including badboy being 2nd at the start on yours, and my car drifting to the left off the line. Even though I believe you, you uploaded the wrong lap for the first collision. Lap 4 instead of 3.

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
[DOUBLEPOST=1423033290][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can see a lot of differences in our videos, including badboy being 2nd at the start on yours, and my car drifting to the left off the line. Even though I believe you, you uploaded the wrong lap for the first collision. Lap 4 instead of 3.
Yeah I didn't have lap 3 in my video because nothing happened there, it wouldn't be much of a highlights video if I posted Laps where nothing happens. But I'm uploading it to YouTube now so that you can see...
[DOUBLEPOST=1423033663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here you go...

tha_Sup3rN0va

Rookie
Apr 26, 2014
Mr: tha_sup3rNOva.
That's your 3rd no-show.
You've got till thursday to let us know if you still want to be an active driver in this league.
After that you'll be banned from this league. Srry M8.
Yes i raced Hockenheim. And sorry about the no show at Hungry. I was my Brothers bday and we went out for lunch and it lasted longer then i had expected. I was plannin on making but but couldnt in the end.

And I started a new job and havent really had time to get on here and check the forums. I'll be on later today if anyones to do some practice tho.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yes i raced Hockenheim. And sorry about the no show at Hungry. I was my Brothers bday and we went out for lunch and it lasted longer then i had expected. I was plannin on making but but couldnt in the end.

And I started a new job and havent really had time to get on here and check the forums. I'll be on later today if anyones to do some practice tho.
Understood M8. !
I'll be on after diner.
In 2 hours i guess.
Just respond i bit quicker, knowing you will or have missed a race.!!