PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix (15/02 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix (15/02 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Finally a result that is better than 5th!!!
Went from 4th to last at T1 and then came back to 4th (thnx to the SC)!!!!!!!!!!

I will elaborate more once I have watched Top Gear!

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
Q: P6 I ****ed up.

R: P12 I ****ed up.

That's my weekend. See ya next week.
Sorry but this accident was your fault. I don't know why u try to overtake me in this fast left corner. I was in front of you and than I have luck that I don't destroy my car.

One question, I have a 10 sec penalty for dangerous driving. ( I drove backwards because I was in the wall). It is pulled back this punishment?

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
Q: DNQ (slept in until I woke up 2 minutes late)

R: 10

First of all I forgot my setup so I ran default. Was in 6th until supernova took me out (sending it to stewards) dropping me into 11th and getting me a penalty (sending to stewards).Moved into 10th when Cian spun but next lap he spins me costing me 10th and 8 seconds (sending to stewards). Pitted on lap 9 trying to make the 1 stop work until Coddiehard spun (thanks) . Switched back to options but on the restart my rears hit the barrier at turn 1 costing me 3 seconds. Was disappointed that I was going to get my first non points finish until VTi disconnected at the final corner (I had a party and it was a great party) getting 10th

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Sorry but this accident was your fault. I don't know why u try to overtake me in this fast left corner. I was in front of you and than I have luck that I don't destroy my car.

One question, I have a 10 sec penalty for dangerous driving. ( I drove backwards because I was in the wall)
I didn't touch you on my screen, you just went sideways

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
Great race, such a shame that I disconnected 2 corners from the flag :(

I'm afraid I've had enough of this game, If anyone is on project cars or the hopefully better f1 2015 then I'll see you there!
See you at both

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
I didn't touch you on my screen, you just went sideways
And why would I voluntarily crash into the wall?
Well I am a person who says, is happening now and you can not turn back anyway . the next time it is just better. :) I was glad I had not given up , because I was about to do it.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
And why would I voluntarily crash into the wall?
Well I am a person who says, is happening now and you can not turn back anyway . the next time it is just better. :) I was glad I had not given up , because I was about to do it.
Mate you where sideways without me hitting you. I wouldn't go for a gap if I didn't knew I could pull it off. I didn't hit you before you already where sideways through the corner.

I'm sorry if you think you didn't were but on my screen you where sideways when I hit you. But let us let it be here. If you want to the stewards do that - and then we let them decide

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
Mate you where sideways without me hitting you. I wouldn't go for a gap if I didn't knew I could pull it off. I didn't hit you before you already where sideways through the corner.

I'm sorry if you think you didn't were but on my screen you where sideways when I hit you. But let us let it be here. If you want to the stewards do that - and then we let them decide
No I do not go to the stewards , because I do not have crap for each report . if you say in your screen you dont have touched me , it's just so. for me it was different . So word against hers . ;) I just hope that my 10 sec penalty will be deleted , because I expect nothing for . I wanted to go back out just because I was in the wall.

Last edited:

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Qualy: 5th
Lack of practice showed. However I was still competitive. But it's up to me to get practice in so nobody's fault but my own.

Race: 7th
I caused an unlucky collision on Jimbob by braking just a little later than VTi but I had to turn left and hit James. Ran wide a bit on exit of bus stop L2 and SuperNova squeezed me a bit but we made contact when I was squirming trying to get the power down. Another unlucky one tbh. I got rid of the burnt tyres on L5 and went on options until the safety car on L14. In that stint great racing was had with @William and @tha_Sup3rN0va in particular and that was great fun. I was on primes after safety car in 5th. I hadn't let Jimbob through yet because I didn't know where he was and the whole incident was so cloudy in my head I didn't know for sure it was (on review it was 100% my fault). I decided to let him through but SuperNova took advantage and I lost a second or two to both of them. Everyone seemed to be on options and I was battling against them. It was fun, hard and fair apart from one occasion where I nearly nailed Philip lol! Near the end though I just couldn't keep people behind and I dropped to 9th and crossed the line in 9th but got promoted to 7th. It was another scrappy one but I enjoyed some great battling. Apologies to James.

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Q: 9th
An embarrassing effort. If I'd gone 0.5 off my PB I'd have been 6th and top pad, but no, I had to make a different mistake every lap.

R: 3rd
Was fortunate to avoid all of the many crashes on lap 1 and progress to 4th or 5th. I had to pass Wingsman, which I did at the Bus Stop then built a gap to the cars behind. I went for the 1 stop, running in 2nd when I pitted and was good to go to the end in 3rd and holding Nervo behind when the SC was deployed. I probably should have stayed out and grabbed the lead but I pitted and shuffled back to 4th instead with new options. Something weird happened with VTI who lost a position to Nervo during the SC period. At the restart I was held back as the leaders got away and never had a hope of catching up as VTI and Nervo lagged and I had to pass their fake selves. I have no idea if VTI was ahead of me when he disconnected, but either way I crossed the line 3rd which is getting closer to the results I should be having.

Good job JIMs.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualy: 5th
Lack of practice showed. However I was still competitive. But it's up to me to get practice in so nobody's fault but my own.

Race: 7th
I caused an unlucky collision on Jimbob by braking just a little later than VTi but I had to turn left and hit James. Ran wide a bit on exit of bus stop L2 and SuperNova squeezed me a bit but we made contact when I was squirming trying to get the power down. Another unlucky one tbh. I got rid of the burnt tyres on L5 and went on options until the safety car on L14. In that stint great racing was had with @William and @tha_Sup3rN0va in particular and that was great fun. I was on primes after safety car in 5th. I hadn't let Jimbob through yet because I didn't know where he was and the whole incident was so cloudy in my head I didn't know for sure it was (on review it was 100% my fault). I decided to let him through but SuperNova took advantage and I lost a second or two to both of them. Everyone seemed to be on options and I was battling against them. It was fun, hard and fair apart from one occasion where I nearly nailed Philip lol! Near the end though I just couldn't keep people behind and I dropped to 9th and crossed the line in 9th but got promoted to 7th. It was another scrappy one but I enjoyed some great battling. Apologies to James.
LOL At the end of the long straight,right.?

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Q: 9th
An embarrassing effort. If I'd gone 0.5 off my PB I'd have been 6th and top pad, but no, I had to make a different mistake every lap.

R: 3rd
Was fortunate to avoid all of the many crashes on lap 1 and progress to 4th or 5th. I had to pass Wingsman, which I did at the Bus Stop then built a gap to the cars behind. I went for the 1 stop, running in 2nd when I pitted and was good to go to the end in 3rd and holding Nervo behind when the SC was deployed. I probably should have stayed out and grabbed the lead but I pitted and shuffled back to 4th instead with new options. Something weird happened with VTI who lost a position to Nervo during the SC period. At the restart I was held back as the leaders got away and never had a hope of catching up as VTI and Nervo lagged and I had to pass their fake selves. I have no idea if VTI was ahead of me when he disconnected, but either way I crossed the line 3rd which is getting closer to the results I should be having.

Good job JIMs.
"The results you should be having" LEL

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q: DNQ (slept in until I woke up 2 minutes late)

R: 10

First of all I forgot my setup so I ran default. Was in 6th until supernova took me out (sending it to stewards) dropping me into 11th and getting me a penalty (sending to stewards).Moved into 10th when Cian spun but next lap he spins me costing me 10th and 8 seconds (sending to stewards). Pitted on lap 9 trying to make the 1 stop work until Coddiehard spun (thanks) . Switched back to options but on the restart my rears hit the barrier at turn 1 costing me 3 seconds. Was disappointed that I was going to get my first non points finish until VTi disconnected at the final corner (I had a party and it was a great party) getting 10th
Next time i'll hold the lobby for a few min. more.

Status
Not open for further replies.