PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix (22/02 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix (22/02 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Well that was an utter waste of time for me! Sorry for holding you guys tonight, seems like only I DSC several times, whilst on my screen Phil DSC too really odd it seems. Anyway bring on whatevers next :/

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
Q: 9th
Got two laps ruined. One by Kieran the other by my new team mate.

R: 8th
Waited at the back for Turn 1 and then worked my way through to get into 4th by lap 2 and I would then pass NervoTank for 3rd. Stayed in 4th until my first stop but I got 4th back after everyone else stopped. My biggest mistake was going for a 2 stopper. Cost me 4 positions in the end.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
What a race. Was fighting with Nervo and Kieran the whole race. Could have been all of us three who could have won this one. Amazing race. Thank you for the wheel to wheel action Nervo and Kieran ;)

Oh sometimes jacko and Trickshot came in the way in the battle with their super slow cars. (ghost cars)

Reactions: BKXI

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
I don't know what happend after the first chicane. My tyres locked up and I must cut the corner. I let nervo and coddie to overtake me. And than I give full speed again. a Force India comes to me and I drive on the grass. Sideboardglitch and I lost my front wing. After my stop I fight me back on p4. It's a disappoint race because I have the speed with nervo, kieran and coddie. Anyway I must be happy about p4.

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
Q: I got 5th and I was pretty happy with the time I set.

R: got of to an OK start but I was hit off by Majacko just after turn 1 and then I was hit off once again by Majcko after ascari wich made me lose my front wing and that ruined my race, after that i just tried to save my tires but couldn`t catch anyone. If there were enough australians on the PS3 racing then they could do their own league because this isn`t fun (the lag).

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: BKXI and CianG-4

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014

R: got of to an OK start but I was hit off by Majacko just after turn 1 and then I was hit off once again by Majcko after ascari wich made me lose my front wing and that ruined my race, after that i just tried to save my tires but couldn`t catch anyone. If there were enough australians on the PS3 racing then they could do their own league because this isn`t fun (the lag).
There is already a aussie league mate :)

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
That was awesome!!!
I was basically battling the whole way, first stint I just sat behind coddie and Nervo while they battled then when Nervo pitted I had several attempts to overtake coddie and eventually did get past on lap 20 something when we were on primes and eventually Nervo on the 2 stop caught up and I was very relieved when he made a mistake on the last lap that gave me the gap I needed to carry out the win :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1424641372][/DOUBLEPOST]

Jacko is in one I believe

Reactions: CianG-4

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I was involved in two incidents with Trickshot. On L1 at Lesmo 1 he barged me wide and then at Lesmo 2 he seemed to brake check me which spun me. Then in the last stint he was all over the place when I was trying to overtake him and I was hit off at turn 1 making me face the wrong way again. Of course both were 100% lag related. I didn't get the second one on tape as my stupid camera stopped recording on L14. It really doesn't make it enjoyable. I have nothing against them personally for the lag trouble but it's already made one driver leave and it has yet again upset many people's races tonight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424643110][/DOUBLEPOST]Re: Stewards Enquiry http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...ty-removal-and-possible-penalties-given.5001/
(I was going to post this in the linked enquiry thread and then the Belgian thread but both were locked)

Below is my footage for the incidents that Trickshot has reported, As you can see I have done absolutely nothing wrong. The incidents are clearly due to the massive lag between the Australian drivers and the rest of the drivers in the league that is on the tip of everyone's tounge after every race. In this occasion it has affected Trickshot, a lot of the time it affects others as we all know at this stage. I would've appreciated the chance to respond the the enquiry thread before it was closed as it looks bad to have a video of my car causing incidents on the stewards page when I couldn't prove my innocence. Thank you.

@Cx-TrickshoT @FisiFan91

• Agree
Reactions: William

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Had to restart the lobby twice and still had some DSCs.
Q:8
R:9. Being hit 3 times and had to go through the gravel once to avoid a high speed crash.
Both stints my tires ruined.
Yep; that's it. !

Congrats for the podium and nice debut for smallhero. Well done M8. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1424643867][/DOUBLEPOST]CookieDoh where are you Bud.?

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
They are both racing in WRL or whatever it's called.
Also found it were annoying there ghost cars came into our battle cause loosing time
Im in AOR and 4 all Australian leagues. I still love AOR though
[DOUBLEPOST=1424669361][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was involved in two incidents with Trickshot. On L1 at Lesmo 1 he barged me wide and then at Lesmo 2 he seemed to brake check me which spun me. Then in the last stint he was all over the place when I was trying to overtake him and I was hit off at turn 1 making me face the wrong way again. Of course both were 100% lag related. I didn't get the second one on tape as my stupid camera stopped recording on L14. It really doesn't make it enjoyable. I have nothing against them personally for the lag trouble but it's already made one driver leave and it has yet again upset many people's races tonight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424643110][/DOUBLEPOST]Re: Stewards Enquiry http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...ty-removal-and-possible-penalties-given.5001/
(I was going to post this in the linked enquiry thread and then the Belgian thread but both were locked)

Below is my footage for the incidents that Trickshot has reported, As you can see I have done absolutely nothing wrong. The incidents are clearly due to the massive lag between the Australian drivers and the rest of the drivers in the league that is on the tip of everyone's tounge after every race. In this occasion it has affected Trickshot, a lot of the time it affects others as we all know at this stage. I would've appreciated the chance to respond the the enquiry thread before it was closed as it looks bad to have a video of my car causing incidents on the stewards page when I couldn't prove my innocence. Thank you.

@Cx-TrickshoT @FisiFan91
Alright I see. Just a shite ton of lag as per usual. Also first one was against Supernova not you Cian

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014

You won't be surprised to know that both times to me it looked like you just moved me onto the gravel. The second time I even lost my front wing. Yay for lag!

Well then can`t these Australians join that league, because no one gets to experience good racing when there`s lag involved.
I think Wingsman meant enough Australians for an AOR Aussie league, not simply a different website. That would defeat the purpose of why I'm here, which is to race the best people there are, and also because there are so few Australians that take league racing seriously that you can't get clean leagues. Someone smashed two championship contenders at T1 at Monza and said they were taking the game too seriously later when they got mad at him on the forum. It's just a game apparently.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: BKXI

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
[DOUBLEPOST=1424686945][/DOUBLEPOST]
You won't be surprised to know that both times to me it looked like you just moved me onto the gravel. The second time I even lost my front wing. Yay for lag!

I think Wingsman meant enough Australians for an AOR Aussie league, not simply a different website. That would defeat the purpose of why I'm here, which is to race the best people there are, and also because there are so few Australians that take league racing seriously that you can't get clean leagues. Someone smashed two championship contenders at T1 at Monza and said they were taking the game too seriously later when they got mad at him on the forum. It's just a game apparently.
A couple of years ago there were actually an aussie league in AOR but that was when it was called ARL

Last edited:

smallhero92

Formula Karter
May 24, 2014
Qualifying on P6! My Qualifying performance is bad!

Race: I got a great start! Went throght T1&T2. BadBoy cut the first corner and he wanted to give the position back! Between him and Kieran was a good gap to overtake these two guys but for me it seems like i got a little push from the right McLaren. I was in the sandwich between badboy and kieran so my car turned into badboy and we lost our front wings. kieran had no damage. I'm sry for badboy. he had an incredible pace!
after this I switched on primes i went with these tyers to the end!
and if u watch closely, u will see in the last lap&last corner my position switches from P5 to P6 but nobody overtook me in the last corner!

Highlights:

Last edited:
Reactions: Coddiehard

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014

Race: I got a great start! Went throght T1&T2. BadBoy cut the first corner and he wanted to give the position back! Between him and Kieran was a good gap to overtake these two guys but for me it seems like i got a little push from the right McLaren. I was in the sandwich between badboy and kieran so my car turned into badboy and we lost our front wings. kieran had no damage. I'm sry for badboy. he had an incredible pace!
and if u watch closely, u will see in the last lap&last corner my position switches from P5 to P6 but nobody overtook me in the last corner!

Highlights:
Sorry about that mate I didn't realise bad boy was there so I only left enough room for 1 but I didn't turn I carried on straight so I didn't directly hit you. Still a good debut for u though mate :D

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014

Highlights:
I'm impressed about racing on primes from L2 to the finish.
Maybe nobody have mentioned this, but you suffered from lag in last corner with position, I was on my screen behind Trickshot all the time, even though I wasn't.
But very nice race man, keep this up, great footage

smallhero92

Formula Karter
May 24, 2014
Sorry about that mate I didn't realise bad boy was there so I only left enough room for 1 but I didn't turn I carried on straight so I didn't directly hit you. Still a good debut for u though mate :D
It's OK mate. This is racing! Can happen! Congrats to your win!

I'm impressed about racing on primes from L2 to the finish.
Maybe nobody have mentioned this, but you suffered from lag in last corner with position, I was on my screen behind Trickshot all the time, even though I wasn't.
But very nice race man, keep this up, great footage
Yeah this was crazy! I was sliding around the corners with these set of tyers! I normally accelerate slowly but I had wheel spin at 4th Gear! I didn't feel
comfortable!
Majacko told me, that he overtook me at T1 on lap 25 but I there was no one! that was lag!