PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix (22/02 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix (22/02 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Qualifying on P6! My Qualifying performance is bad!

Race: I got a great start! Went throght T1&T2. BadBoy cut the first corner and he wanted to give the position back! Between him and Kieran was a good gap to overtake these two guys but for me it seems like i got a little push from the right McLaren. I was in the sandwich between badboy and kieran so my car turned into badboy and we lost our front wings. kieran had no damage. I'm sry for badboy. he had an incredible pace!
after this I switched on primes i went with these tyers to the end!
and if u watch closely, u will see in the last lap&last corner my position switches from P5 to P6 but nobody overtook me in the last corner!

Highlights:
Nice battling. My second chicane wasn't going well for me was it?! [emoji106]

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah it was great, but the scene at 12:18 was tricky :D
Let's not start pointing fingers now... [emoji57] [emoji117] haha. I don't have footage by the way as my stupid camera stopped as I said above. But it was all fun up to that.

Last edited:

smallhero92

Formula Karter
May 24, 2014
Let's not start pointing fingers now... [emoji57] [emoji117] haha. I don't have footage by the way as me stupid camera stopped as I said above. But it was all fun up to that.
No, I loved these kind of "bloody" fight! To be continued next sunday! :D

Reactions: CianG-4

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014

If it is unavailable then just check out Cx-TrickshoT on YouTube

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
My highlights:

[DOUBLEPOST=1424871946][/DOUBLEPOST]
At the second incident you hit me on the outside slightly and I think that was what my car reacted to a second later on your screen. But on my screen it happend right away.

Last edited:

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
At the second incident you hit me on the outside slightly and I think that was what my car reacted to a second later on your screen. But on my screen it happend right away.
It was a very light tap that wouldn't have spun you if we weren't lagging. But the stupid game allows us to run into one another's space, abandonning physics, and causes crap like that.

• Agree
Reactions: William