PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix (01/03 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix (01/03 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
So, I got a penalty for overtaking Raf1fa while the SC was out, because he lagged from 3rd to 5th, so I hope to get rid of that penalty. If clarification is needed hopefully tomorrow I'll get the video uploaded.
Btw, great battle with nervotanko ;)

Reactions: CianG-4

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
U ruined my race like 7 times and u have the nerve to take me to the stewards for suffering after being punted into a wall. Bloody hell
All the times you say I hit you of, you caused it all. Like one time you overtook me at turn 1 and gave me no space on the track and then you braked right after that wich caused me to hit you, so dont you say that I caused incidents between you and me.

• Disagree
Reactions: JIM-JakeT

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
All the times you say I hit you of, you caused it all. Like one time you overtook me at turn 1 and gave me no space on the track and then you braked right after that wich caused me to hit you, so dont you say that I caused incidents between you and me.
Only one i was responsible for I got a penalty and I let u through but u drive into me so I had to let u through again

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
Are you Kierans guard or something? Let him speak for himself and you have nothing to do with this so if you keep on getting into other peoples problems I`ll note the stewards

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Then you don`t know him right because he did.
why would I take u out I have no reason to do so, clearly I proved I would let u through if I was responsible, why would I pick and choose when to let u through

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Ouch. Very similar to what happened to me in qualifying.

I've been saying it for weeks. SOMEONE SORT OUT THE LAG. Get rid of the Aussies. Sorry but i'm just gonna be brutal now. It. is. ruining. the. league. End of story.
I might consider leaving having achieved my goal of winning in the top tier is someone actually congratulates me for the win. Otherwise could you please pipe down.

Q: 7th
Another appauling session. Was caught in a long train on my first run, and crashed on the first flyer of my next run. Was lucky I set a banker, but should have been around 4th.

R: VICTORY!
Avoided the first lap melee and followed my laggy team-mate for the opening stint. He then pitted under the first SC and I continued not wanting to stack. I was first at the restart and held off Coddie in 2nd with his fresh tyres until the next SC. I pitted and emerged in the midfield. I can't remember which SC it was, but badboy simply drove past me during the SC. I witnessed a few crashes that elevated me up the field, and restarted from the final SC in third with new options. Coddie ahead had slightly older options and hero had primes. I took 2 laps to pass hero and defended against Rafa for the remainder of the race. We were catching Coddie, but he disconnected making our battle for the lead. Crossing the line was a huge relief.

Congrats to Rafa on a debut podium and jimbob for 3rd.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Are you Kierans guard or something? Let him speak for himself and you have nothing to do with this so if you keep on getting into other peoples problems I`ll note the stewards
I'm not breaking any rules :) I'm stating facts.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425246849][/DOUBLEPOST]

I might consider leaving having achieved my goal of winning in the top tier is someone actually congratulates me for the win. Otherwise could you please pipe down.

Another appauling session. Was caught in a long train on my first run, and crashed on the first flyer of my next run. Was lucky I set a banker, but should have been around 4th.

Avoided the first lap melee and followed my laggy team-mate for the opening stint. He then pitted under the first SC and I continued not wanting to stack. I was first at the restart and held off Coddie in 2nd with his fresh tyres until the next SC. I pitted and emerged in the midfield. I can't remember which SC it was, but badboy simply drove past me during the SC. I witnessed a few crashes that elevated me up the field, and restarted from the final SC in third with new options. Coddie ahead had slightly older options and hero had primes. I took 2 laps to pass hero and defended against Rafa for the remainder of the race. We were catching Coddie, but he disconnected making our battle for the lead. Crossing the line was a huge relief.

CONGRATULATIONS. Now leave please.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014

U didn't catch me, I made one mistake that allowed you to gain time FYI

• Agree
Reactions: JIM-JakeT

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014

Congrats u achieved it when I got murdered, coddie dsc and Nervo got hit at t1 and got a penalty. Bravo my lagging friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.