PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix (08/03 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix (08/03 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

smallhero92

Formula Karter
May 24, 2014
Sorry but i let nervo to overtake me. Than i came to the gravel and i lost my control of my car. So what can I do? Nothing.
Ok mate, I thought you wanted to defend your position after going of the track!

I believe badboy didn't have chance to save the car for spinning into the track after. I've done that as well and I always spun over the grass across the track
But u both have to know that every race I get in trouble (Monza, Singapore and Japan)! And yesterday a had a good position to get the big points!

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
Ok mate, I thought you wanted to defend your position after going of the track!

But u both have to know that every race I get in trouble (Monza, Singapore and Japan)! And yesterday a had a good position to get the big points!
yes I know it but i would never destroy your race. I see nervo, he overtook me and I didn't realize that you are in the near. I drove in the gravel and I said loud the f word. Later I saw that you are in the near and I was embarrassed. I am really sorry about it. :(

smallhero92

Formula Karter
May 24, 2014
yes I know it but i would never destroy your race. I see nervo, he overtook me and I didn't realize that you are in the near. I drove in the gravel and I said loud the f word. Later I saw that you are in the near and I was embarrassed. I am really sorry about it. :(
i see now mate! it's ok! To be honest, i said yesterday a lot swear words too! :wacky:

Reactions: Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
i see now mate! it's ok! To be honest, i said yesterday a lot swear words too! :wacky:
I had been too loud last night.

But I will punish myself and still do not participate in qualifying in Russia. And I will do it. That's fair enough.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Know how you fell mate. I don't have to say how my race was in Singapore or Spa, or Monaco

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry but i let nervo to overtake me. Than i came to the gravel and i lost my control of my car. So what can I do? Nothing.
In the vid. i see parts of a wing flying around right after Nervo passing. No wonder you ended up in the gravel.
The fact that you spun and lost control was inevitable.
Think this is one of these learning moments. Passing a car at that part of the track isn't easy because of the next turn.
I guess looking a bit more ahead at situations during the race will avoid more of these incidents.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425939380][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe badboy didn't have chance to save the car for spinning into the track after. I've done that as well and I always spun over the grass across the track
I know M8. ;) Wasn't pointing fingers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425939695][/DOUBLEPOST]Results.? Anyone.? ( Q and R )

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
In the vid. i see parts of a wing flying around right after Nervo passing. No wonder you ended up in the gravel.
Think this is one of these learning moments. Passing a car at that part of the track isn't easy because of the next turn.
I guess looking a bit more ahead at situations during the race will avoid more of these incidents.
Here you go m8!
Q: http://gyazo.com/607d93b5e7c85f4d5d8243db3e063d87
R: http://gyazo.com/8d1e75b693ff007c7516c576984644c1
http://gyazo.com/4c0486d7e17fe6f8bade13000a9b4bdd (Penalties)

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
I think I might go to the stewards to try and get my penalty removed since I got it for trying to get back on the track and I ghosted so nothing happened to other drivers. Just wanted to inform you.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I think I might go to the stewards to try and get my penalty removed since I got it for trying to get back on the track and I ghosted so nothing happened to other drivers. Just wanted to inform you.
Think you'll need footage to proof.
Goodluck M8.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I had been too loud last night.

But I will punish myself and still do not participate in qualifying in Russia. And I will do it. That's fair enough.
Nah M8. Only when you're banned for quali. by the stewards.
Just try to learn from these "incidents"