PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 16 - Russian Grand prix (22/03 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 16 - Russian Grand prix (22/03 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 22nd March 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
no idea if it already you had in Russia. but if the safety-car comes, you get a penalty for illegal overtaking. If a few people go to the box and the other outside the game you remain punished. the reason lies in the boxing entrance. at the beginning is still a wall, then not after you turn right and then again a wall. and where no wall is there says the game that still belongs to the track and not the box.

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
no idea if it already you had in Russia. but if the safety-car comes, you get a penalty for illegal overtaking. If a few people go to the box and the other outside the game you remain punished. the reason lies in the boxing entrance. at the beginning is still a wall, then not after you turn right and then again a wall. and where no wall is there says the game that still belongs to the track and not the box.
That sounds bad. Maybe turn SC off for this race?

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Today I decided that I was gonna move my setup back down into the basement, where it was when the season kicked off. Which has a major plus-side of that my connection is wired now :D

On the downside I am not familiar with my old driving position, and with little to no practice yet, I fear that I might be rather prone to crashing atm. As I now sit 3m from my screen, rather than 40cm.

Anyway. I also just wanted to say that I have hardly any practice at this track, so I am using the racing line tonight XD
And finally GL to all of you tonight. #PrayingForLagFreeRace

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Read it M8.
You're welcome 2night and so is Jake.
Remeber to pick an "empty" seat and try to avoid the battles, if possible.
Thx and have fun. ;)
pfff, if there is battles in the race i'm getting stuck in, sorry :p

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Just as long as you don't hold up any Ferrari's im not to bothered. Try aiming for the Red Bulls or Toro Rosso's ;)
I'll try not to hold you up ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1427049215][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think I will be able to race tonight guys, sorry. Probably will next week though, we will see :p

Reactions: James Thorpe