PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 17 - United States Grand Prix (29/03 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 17 - United States Grand Prix (29/03 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
I'm not sure but I think the win will belong to Kieron but you get 25 points.
Yes I know it. But he is a guest driver ^^ but a little bit it feels like a win for me :D
QUALY : pretty good lap but not to my full potential but got me second

RACE : tbh won the race in pretty good fashion, being very very consistent meaning Nervo couldn't get anywhere near me except after second pit stop where he lead half a lap :) haha good race javier shame about your pens. And yes bad boy you win the race now I believe, congrates. :)
Wow my 'first win' in the aor league.

NervoTank

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday F1 Champion
Sep 9, 2014
I don't tend to complain about penalty system but those penalties were so ridiculous. When I was about to go into the second pit, I enter the pit as usual but game came crazy and penalized me, dunno how happened coz I followed the line to enter the pit. Then when I got out the pit I "touched" the line by 0.000001mm and again penalty. 2 penalties in just like 15 seconds. It's a new record I guess. Couldn't believe man. That was epic...

PS: congrats on the huge win to Kieron and the second "win" to bad boy. See you on Brazil and shame about Kieran dsc. Could have been a great battle tho

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I don't tend to complain about penalty system but those penalties were so ridiculous. When I was about to go into the second pit, I enter the pit as usual but game came crazy and penalized me, dunno how happened coz I followed the line to enter the pit. Then when I got out the pit I "touched" the line by 0.000001mm and again penalty. 2 penalties in just like 15 seconds. It's a new record I guess. Couldn't believe man. That was epic...

PS: congrats on the huge win to Kieron and the second "win" to bad boy. See you on Brazil and shame about Kieran dsc. Could have been a great battle tho
Record your races with a camera to insure against crap like that. You don't need to upload a video. Just have footage to defend yourself of necessary.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014

I believe that actually is a glitch on this track. Entering the pits! And yes I was very rapid and consistent today, I can show you my lap times throughout the entire race jacko? My fastest lap of the race was 1.38.4.

NervoTank

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday F1 Champion
Sep 9, 2014
Record your races with a camera to insure against crap like that. You don't need to upload a video. Just have footage to defend yourself of necessary.
Yeah I should do that however having 2 races left on the calendar it's just late to start recording now lol

I don't use to have penalties but those one really annoyed me man, poker face I had when I saw. Incredible

Reactions: kieron and CianG-4

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
IAnd yes I was very rapid and consistent today, I can show you my lap times throughout the entire race jacko? My fastest lap of the race was 1.38.4.
That's not necessary. I wasn't trying to say I'd have beaten you. Bad boy maybe, we'll never know due to no-one telling Rafa or I about a time change. Congrats to you anyway.

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
That's not necessary. I wasn't trying to say I'd have beaten you. Bad boy maybe, we'll never know due to no-one telling Rafa or I about a time change. Congrats to you anyway.
Well you spoke about winning me with a one stop :p the only reason I 2 stopped was to keep the battle alive with Nervo to be honest. I know Nervo as a driver I knew he would 2 stop

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
So I have to wake up at 5:30am now? Great
[DOUBLEPOST=1427696955][/DOUBLEPOST]And when Daylight Savings ends in Australia it turns into 4:30am (I think)

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
There's a reason the league is mostly European throughout all the leagues.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hey guys.
Anyone got the Q results.?
Bin a bit "offline" last few day's.
My bad if i missed some messages.
And so was my race.

smallhero92

Formula Karter
May 24, 2014
My race was OK! just one collision with wingsman! on the big straights he covered too late and there was nothing to do with 346 km/h! so this wasn't my fault but i got a 1ß sec. penalty! but it doesn't change anything so i won't go to the stewards!

Hey guys.
Anyone got the Q results.?
If u told me a bit earlier! i deleted the pictures and vids

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
My race was OK! just one collision with wingsman! on the big straights he covered too late and there was nothing to do with 346 km/h! so this wasn't my fault but i got a 1ß sec. penalty! but it doesn't change anything so i won't go to the stewards!

If u told me a bit earlier! i deleted the pictures and vids
Thx . That's sportive M8.
R you doin any races ahead of the last 2 races of the season.?

Last edited:

kieron

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2014
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427759185.193751.jpg
i think this is the race sorry I didn't get the times in. And I didn't get qualy :)

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
Not sure if anyone noticed this but

Congrats to NervoTank for clinching the drivers championship with 2 races remaining. Only 2 points seperate Kieran and Coddie for 2nd.

Reactions: Kieran470