PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix (14/12 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix (14/12 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Damn got stuck in the loading screen again.

Is there a restart or shall I just join from the back?

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Can't believe that. I was f**king about and tried to drift around T1 with DRS open. What a fail.

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Was capable of so much more. Well that teaches you not to be a f**king idiot on your inlap. Just drive around the track like a normal person.

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Invite expired 2 mins too early. I don't know what's wrong but I've only disconnected twice ever before this league.

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
May I also be informed on the rules regarding the lobby, disconnections and restarts?

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Invite expired 2 mins too early. I don't know what's wrong but I've only disconnected twice ever before this league.
I understand you frustration but you also mentioned your invite expired 2 minutes early that could've also had something to do with your difficulties, but i would suggest speaking to your COD to clear up the situation, I'm sure there is an explanation.

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I don't know what platform you're on mate but PS3 invites time out after 15 minutes and my last invite expired 2 minutes before I was ready to accept it. It has nothing to do with it.

You're right I am frustrated and I know its nobody's fault so I'm not going to blame anyone. Just sickened! :( @Du7cH

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Seriosly guys, when you not on a flying lap, don't be on the racing line!!! Gave me 10 grid penalty, because someone was doing that, was on a flyer!

Also in the race I got taken off and got a penalty when someone drove into me when I was on the inside.

I'm gonna try to get my penalty removed, so I can get 3rd instead of 4th

Last edited:

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
I wasn't under the impression we restarted under any circumstances unless mass disconnection, so I was too surprised when we restarted.

Q: 5th (promoted to 4th)
Was happy with a PB for myself here, and crashed trying to beat it a few times.

R: 5th
Almost passed VTI on the outside of T1, but was instead clobbered back to 5th by Jimbob. I then went for a move at the chicane, but was pitched into a flipping motion and went back to last. I overtook two cars before crashing into the back of a stationary McLaren and losing my front wing. This was on lap 5, and I pitted for 2 17 lap prime stints in which I undercut 7 cars ahead and moved up to a net 3rd. I let both McLaren's by as they were much faster and I didn't want to risk 5th with lag. Even so, I managed to lose an endplate and several seconds by my own mistake at Mirabeau before pitting for the last time. With the fresh tyres I caught the cars I was ahead of before the stop. Several pitted just as I caught them, but wingsman didn't. I was prepared to follow him until he pitted, but he made a mistake at Tabac and was slow, so I went to his left, but was spun out. This allowed an option-using bad boy to catch up and pressure me for the remainder of the race, but luckily I was able to hold on to the position.

If I were to choose one word to describe my race it would be: traumatising. However, I don't think I lost out too much in terms of final position as 4th was so far ahead, but I would have thought I would have been quite close to them.