PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix (11/01 8.00PM) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Sunday F1 S9 : Round 8 - Austrian Grand Prix (11/01 8.00PM)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Yeah I felt there was a lot of stuff that happened :(
Could see that. I thought you had the chance to driver for podium positions after the practice session we did earlier, where you in mid 07s. So was kinda of a shock seeing you, Cian and Kieran down in the last point giving positions.

William

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 29, 2014
I also thought so but that`s life, I`m really looking forward to Silverstone a track that i really like and hopefully we can all have a clean and fun race there :)

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Qualifying on Options start the race on Primes. Have I missed something? Normally you start the race on the tires you set your fastest lap on, or am I completly wrong?
You don't have to in this game for some reason.
Yes you are not required to start on the tyres you qualified on. That's because of the rule change this year where in real life the top 10 start on q2 tyres. There is only 1 session here so Codies gave us the freedom of choice.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Yes you are not required to start on the tyres you qualified on. That's because of the rule change this year where in real life the top 10 start on q2 tyres. There is only 1 session here so Codies gave us the freedom of choice.
Make sense

Bad-Boy-1-9-9-1

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 13, 2014
It's a little bit different. When u take the first sets of the tyres and u drive with this the fastest time in Q than u begin with this tyres. But when u take the 4, 5....and drive the fastest lap than u can switch in the first sets of tyres. That's I am to find out in this game.

El_Majacko

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2014
That was some lovely lag there Jacko. I too suffer from this disease known as lag which is mainly common in Australians
Lag goes both ways. For us, everyone else lags. It's not because we're Australian, it's because of the distance. We don't just lag by default.

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
Lag goes both ways. For us, everyone else lags. It's not because we're Australian, it's because of the distance. We don't just lag by default.
I was just messing around a bit but I learned something! In 2 weeks f*uck my life