PS3 Thurs F1 - Round 12: Monza, Italian GP - Thurs 30th @ 8pm GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Thurs F1 - Round 12: Monza, Italian GP - Thurs 30th @ 8pm GMT

Jampe-

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2014
Quali: 6th on primes, same as catfish and woody thougt.

Race: The only reason i waited after first chicane, was because i didn't wan't to gain any advantage. And as you can see, i didn't, as i was 4th going in the corner and i waited so that i was 7th going into next chicane.

I didn't drive wide any corners, someone drove me off the track.

I would like to see videos of incidents, where i was involved, if there was lag again. I didn't have any problems with lag in this race, so i'm a bit sceptic atm.

Jan 14, 2014
Tapped by 3 or so laps by woody cost me too much time, I was overtaking woody on the outside after ascari, after he made a mistake, when he decided to close the door, and gave me no room and have to go to the grass, wich give the opportunity to Tom to overtake us, then Tom spun one lap later on parabolica.

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I'm beginning to wonder if my race started a split second before everyone else's or something. When Cal was following me he was 2 car lengths behind on my screen at one point and it said the gap was .066 behind, which would mean on his screen he was right on my tail. Then, when I had my lag incidents it was the old 2012 "lag box" happening where I never touched anyone but sure enough people went off.

Jan 14, 2014
Quali was dismal, I was hoping for a wet race. The race I mugged 2-3 people straight off the line without even using KERS, was cautious into t1 gained another place, another two at t3 and another one later on, was challenging for 7th well and car felt great till I cocked up at Ascari lost my rhythm and it all went downhill from there. See you all next time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
I have concerns over the driving standards of Spuddy.

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Spuddy-Racer;n8300 said:
Quali was dismal, I was hoping for a wet race. The race I mugged 2-3 people straight off the line without even using KERS, was cautious into t1 gained another place, another two at t3 and another one later on, was challenging for 7th well and car felt great till I cocked up at Ascari lost my rhythm and it all went downhill from there. See you all next time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seemed like you were struggling a little indeed.. :)

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry but tbh it seems that you are overstrained with F1 SPUDDY. Three races - caused two safety car phases and One race lapped two times and as I read here Not driving clean. Dunno but think gp2 would be better for you Greetz manuel sent from Sony Xperia Z

Jampe-

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2014
@olliekart, are you serious you wan't your 10 sec penalty off for that cutting? You gained like 10 seconds by that cut :D

CalHD

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Quali: 12th I think

Race: 10th

Turn 1 was all about making up positions for me , that didn't really happen. A lot of overtaking and incidents through the inters period. Ended up 9th after getting onto primes. Going into turn 4, I took way too much speed in and put myself in the gravel. That put woody and Jampe on my tail. Had a strange incident into T4 where I got hit by Woody into Jampe, but that could of been lag. Me and woody had a great battle to the end. On the final lap, he overtook me into parabolica and got 9th off of me. Still great racing all the way down the field. Lag didn't seem much of an issue that race for me.

Jan 14, 2014
Y'know what, I probably would be better off in GP2. But going back to GP2 would feel like giving up, and that's not me. And catfish, you may have read what KoS put but you don't even know what happened, so put a sock in it.

Anyway, if you guys want me gone, I'll go, just say the word. But I will not leave til then.

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Spuddy-Racer;n8434 said:
Y'know what, I probably would be better off in GP2. But going back to GP2 would feel like giving up, and that's not me. And catfish, you may have read what KoS put but you don't even know what happened, so put a sock in it.

Anyway, if you guys want me gone, I'll go, just say the word. But I will not leave til then.
We will not see you leaving and all - And just to clear; We don't 'attack' you in any way - sometimes the guys in here can just say the things a little hard. As long as you do your best and keep on fighting without causing SC's and stuff, it's great to have you here. But remember to have fun yourself, dont let the fact to be in F1 ruin the good battles you maybe could have had in GP2! :D

The Real Moaner

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Guys - I would just like to make a couple of points which I meant to before but ran out of time. Please note, these are not aimed at anyone in particular, but reminders that would benefit us all.

Qualification

It is your responsibility to have clean track position for a lap. Cars are not obliged to get out of the way on account of speed difference. Now, if you obstruct on an in or out lap you will be subject to penalties, but slower drivers do not have to move over.

Forum Etiquette

Please do not criticise other drivers. There's a difference between claiming someone caused an incident which happens to everyone, but openly criticising the driving of others will not be tolerated. If you do have issues with any drivers, by all means have an objective public discussion but beyond that, please message your co-ordinators if you have an issue you want looking into / clarifying which is not suitable for the stewards forum.

C2GY_85

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2014
@ spuddy, alright bud. were team mates i see n i believe you said it before. but anyway, tell ya what mate, will be on a couple of times this week, so i will invite you in a lobby or you can if ya up for it. and were go though some setup and bits and i will get you up to speed if ya up for it bud ???? your call ?? only if ya want to. just send me a message on psn bud ok.

Prehn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@zWoody Thanks for some great clean overtakes in the second part of the race. I enjoyed that.

Jan 14, 2014
That'd be great C2 :) I prefer Singapore anyway, not a big fan of Monza because I always manage to struggle there... Could blame the controller but that's the easy way out ;) I'll pm you tomorrow :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2GY_85

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2014
Spuddy-Racer;n8628 said:
That'd be great C2 :) I prefer Singapore anyway, not a big fan of Monza because I always manage to struggle there... Could blame the controller but that's the easy way out ;) I'll pm you tomorrow :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im on a controller to bud