Moved - PS4 A1 - Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PS4 A1 - Penalty Removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomo8

Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 A1
League Coordinator: @Tremenator
Date: 29/03/2020
Members Involved: Just me
Description: probably won't affect the race outcome but can I get the 5 second penalty removed. It was the last corner of the last lap and a car was parked on the apex. I saw it quite late and swerved to avoid it which caused me to corner cut with the game giving me a 5 second penalty. The car had actually ghosted so I needn't have swerved but I didn't know that at the time. I have my race director if needed?
Evidence:

Tremenator

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 24, 2018
@tomo8 can you provide your race director if it's available? It just makes the process a little easier. I'll move this to the stewards once you upload it.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After viewing the evidence provided, the stewards have decided that @tomo8 was taking avoiding action from a potential collision ahead and view the 5 second penalty awarded for missing the chicane as unfair.

We will therefore be removing the 5 second penalty awarded by the game for this incident.

Closed. @tomo8 @Tremenator

Status
Not open for further replies.