Moved - PS4 - A2 Britain - Completely misjudges braking point | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PS4 - A2 Britain - Completely misjudges braking point

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium101

Pro Karter
Dec 8, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 A2
League Coordinator: @NGR_EnvoyXtreme
Date:22/03/2020
Members Involved: @Knisnal @RickyRocha
Description:
Knisnal completely misjudges the braking point into T1, smashing into the back of Ricky. This then causes me to hit both of them, breaking my wing and giving me a 5 second penalty (which I think is unfair) for hitting Knisnal. I also then had a broken wing, forcing me to pit and completely ruining my race. As well as all this, the game issued a yellow flag for this incident and deemed it necessary for me to have to give two places back for illegal overtakes as well?
Evidence:

RickyRocha

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 29, 2017
Yeh won’t share my video but I got spun because Knisnal completely misjudged his breaking zone and then led to me spinning and then this is where the mclaren unfortunately got tangled

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Also just wanna say sorry for nearly hitting you @RickyRocha as delta suddenly changed and everyone braked, so that's why I went off the grass to avoid a collision

Knisnal

Pro Karter
Jul 15, 2019
Yes, it was completely my fault. I saw another car driving in the outside line and was trying to hold my position. I didn't see that @RickyRocha was coming from the outside to the inside (this was the perfect race line, so it wasn't his fault). But then it was to late. The crash wasn't hard but Ricky spinned and I was stuck in the side of him.

So completely my fault but I don't do this on purpose. It ruined my race also. In the race I had 5 sec. Penalty for this.

Sorry to @RickyRocha and @Elysium101

Knisnal

Pro Karter
Jul 15, 2019
I just saw the video and it is sad that you began the video at that moment. On that moment It looks like I dive bombed into it. But when you looked a little back I was the whole time next to you.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards reviewed all the evidence and found @Knisnal to be at fault here for causing a moderate avoidable collision with his divebomb into the corner. We therefore give @Knisnal a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for his actions.

Closed. @Elysium101 @NGR_EnvoyXtreme @RickyRocha

Status
Not open for further replies.