Moved - PS4 A2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PS4 A2

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

captinfranko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 30, 2017
My thoughts are that I’m really not sure what I did wrong there. I moved to a defensive position to avoid being overtaken down the inside. It’s not my fault in my opinion that the driver then chose to dive up the outside and take his wing off. From the POV provided it doesn’t even look like you were even making a move. If I’m honest I probably have more of a case for reporting a collision on your part.

_Uniko

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2020
Haha ok, shift inside to defend it and well why don't you stay there when you know very well that I'm coming behind ? Where do you want me to go ?
Report me no prob :)

captinfranko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 30, 2017
The point is that you were never, at any point, even close enough to make a move. And you didn’t try a move either. But rest assured, next time I’m anywhere near a braking zone and your even on the same lap I’ll happily jump off the track for you. By the looks of it I’ll need to.

_Uniko

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2020
So if I take into consideration the fact that "i were never, at any point, even close enough to make a move" , your defense was not necessary as well as your change of trajectory during braking.

captinfranko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 30, 2017
We obviously have a difference of opinions here. You feel I did wrong, I don’t believe I did. As I said earlier it’s my opinion that you were in the wrong. I don’t have anything further to add evidence wise and I’m not really sure what it would show other than what is already there..me braking for a corner and you coming down the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.