PS PS4 ACC General chat

Johnny M #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Had Blue Screen with Error Code, plus disconnected from server, GAME CRASHES! ( Regular) after trying to save Replay from Practice Run [ IMOLA AOR]. Also my wheel is Locking up if I go to PS Home/Functions & STUFF. I have never played a game before, that is a complete mess as ACC. To make it worse. I'm surrounded by DISGUSTING :poop: Crappy horrible Need for Speed Custom Liveries, which a Colour Blind 3yr old would be happy with. :LOL:

Last edited:

Сергей

Junior Karter
Всем привет!competition серверы заработали на ps4!две гонки доехали сегодня от начала и до конца! Распространите информацию пожалуйста!люди могут начинать ездить competition серверы на ps4

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Всем привет!competition серверы заработали на ps4!две гонки доехали сегодня от начала и до конца! Распространите информацию пожалуйста!люди могут начинать ездить competition серверы на ps4
Don't think you will get much reactions from this :oops:
1613337118655.png

Сергей

Junior Karter
Привет всем, друзья, не могли бы вы сказать мне, будут ли еще какие-нибудь публичные гонки на выносливость запланированы? Очень классные гонки были в Монце и спа, спасибо!

Johnny M #7

Premium Member
Any Advice Please :(
Since the last Patch +purchased Season Pass , been experiencing Quite a few issues now.

- PB Lap times not saving for all tracks. With the =AMG GT3 2020 EVO.
- Driver Profile Customization Name / abbreviation etc , is Locked & shaded out.
- Game Crashes + Data Corruption ( last week post above).
- Loss of most car setups- Deleted when Data Corruption error screen popped up.
- Wheel (G29) won't access L2 & R2 in the Custom wheel Profiler Edit.

The Next best thing would be to probably delete the game ( DISC FORMAT) and RE- INSTALL it ? ? Worried about this though . I deleted P.CARS 2 last year (DISC FORMAT), only to find that RE - INSTALL wouldn't work the full download again, and had to purchase the Game again from the PS store in Digital format.
All issues obviously reported, but there don't seem to be any Game support out there, which provides assistance in Game issues. This is really poor imo.
:( Any solid advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

PS_App_20210218_111209.jpeg

KentFusag

Formula Karter
Any Advice Please :(
Since the last Patch +purchased Season Pass , been experiencing Quite a few issues now.

- PB Lap times not saving for all tracks. With the =AMG GT3 2020 EVO.
- Driver Profile Customization Name / abbreviation etc , is Locked & shaded out.
- Game Crashes + Data Corruption ( last week post above).
- Loss of most car setups- Deleted when Data Corruption error screen popped up.
- Wheel (G29) won't access L2 & R2 in the Custom wheel Profiler Edit.

The Next best thing would be to probably delete the game ( DISC FORMAT) and RE- INSTALL it ? ? Worried about this though . I deleted P.CARS 2 last year (DISC FORMAT), only to find that RE - INSTALL wouldn't work the full download again, and had to purchase the Game again from the PS store in Digital format.
All issues obviously reported, but there don't seem to be any Game support out there, which provides assistance in Game issues. This is really poor imo.
:( Any solid advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

View attachment 124975
Most of your issues are old and well known. No need to reinstall, things will be the same.

When it comes to the wheel button mapping, reset everything and try again, if there is trouble with one specific mappin, map that button to something else and then back to where you want it.

Johnny M #7

Premium Member
Most of your issues are old and well known. No need to reinstall, things will be the same.

When it comes to the wheel button mapping, reset everything and try again, if there is trouble with one specific mappin, map that button to something else and then back to where you want it.
Thanks
Yeah all my issues started after the last patch. Most things worked fine before the last patch, apart from those that have been in the game since June Relase last year.. I reset wheel settings also. Nothing changed with Button mapping. This game is seriously Broken !

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Thanks
Yeah all my issues started after the last patch. Most things worked fine before the last patch, apart from those that have been in the game since June Relase last year.. I reset wheel settings also. Nothing changed with Button mapping. This game is seriously Broken !
I believe all wheels have a problem after the last patch with L2 & R2 if you try to map.
What @KentFusag is saying, no need to reinstall as it will not fix anything :(

silverfox

AOR PS ACC GT4 S1 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
I've been having the L2 and R2 button problem on Fanatec CSL elite wheel as well. Mapping, re mapping, setting to default, re installing nothing works.
Think I read somewhere it might have something to do with the new Fanatec GT3 wheel. It doesn't have L2 or R2 buttons?? and so we've lost the mapping for these buttons on all other wheels after patch due to this.

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
I've been having the L2 and R2 button problem on Fanatec CSL elite wheel as well. Mapping, re mapping, setting to default, re installing nothing works.
Think I read somewhere it might have something to do with the new Fanatec GT3 wheel. It doesn't have L2 or R2 buttons?? and so we've lost the mapping for these buttons on all other wheels after patch due to this.
I can't believe that L2 & R2 is baked into PSN software and this bug only happened after the update. The buttons work in the fanatec test app on windows.

Johnny M #7

Premium Member
Someone mentioned to me that the Headlight issue had been fixed in the last patch. Clearly Not :oops: Quite Pathetic really !

I've seen better lighting on a 50cc moped :ROFLMAO:
PS_App_20210221_053551.jpeg

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Someone mentioned to me that the Headlight issue had been fixed in the last patch. Clearly Not :oops: Quite Pathetic really !

I've seen better lighting on a 50cc moped :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 125026
Before the patch there were no lights on the track in front of the car so there have been a big improvement. Not up to PC spec but still an improvement ;)

Johnny M #7

Premium Member
Before the patch there were no lights on the track in front of the car so there have been a big improvement. Not up to PC spec but still an improvement ;)
Must be a Struggle on the eyes though. I did about 40 mins of Practice in Night Conditions. Just ended up with a Big Headache. Yeah its a Slight improvement though (y) . Maybe it will get fixed this year or next year or the year after that hopefully. ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Must be a Struggle on the eyes though. I did about 40 mins of Practice in Night Conditions. Just ended up with a Big Headache. Yeah its a Slight improvement though (y) . Maybe it will get fixed this year or next year or the year after that hopefully. ;)
For the PS4 this will never be any better. Think what you have now on the PS4 for graphics is the best they can get out of it. It is 8 years old hardware ;). I have a PC which is 4 years old and can barely run ACC.

Johnny M #7

Premium Member
For the PS4 this will never be any better. Think what you have now on the PS4 for graphics is the best they can get out of it. It is 8 years old hardware ;). I have a PC which is 4 years old and can barely run ACC.
Yeah Unfortunately the PS4 is obsolete, and is far to outdated for this game. Shame really. :(

weal77

GP2 Test Driver
Ok so Iv gave it a good go but the league is just filthy. Yet again, Another season, Taken out three races. Iv been racing in another league. Raced 10 endurance races. Not 1 crash. lol

@admin fellas thanks for you support over my time here but i am requesting to have my account deleted. I dont see an option to go ahead and do it myself.

Kind regards

Weal77

FloppyFox86

Junior Karter
Hi all, new to sim racing and leagues and the like. I'm needing some pointers to leagues that I can sign up for. I'm struggling to find the right page on this forum. Is there discord that does this better. Any help appreciated