PS4 - PS4 ACC General chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 ACC General chat

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
2) Sometimes, the limiter button for pitstop doesn't work (I see in display that He try to press the limiter button but nothing)
You are sure that you have it in first gear? Pit limiter only works in 1st gear and you need to be in a certain area of the pitlane...for what I have seen and read.

frabiond

Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2019
Respect to Project Cars 2, when you touch any setup settings, the car behaves very differently, but I know that the "standard setup"
needs to be improved..very difficult for me :oops:, I'm only focusing, at this moment, on the Lamborghini GT3

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

Fot79

GP2 Test Driver
May 13, 2019
When on line in multilayer lobbys I've notice the tracks not rubbered in, so you have not much grip like you have doing a career or single player.
Yes true. I think because with just only 10' qualy the track does not get rubbered so much. Probably with long practise and qualy sessions it gets better grip.

About Track Grip and Rubber Level
Rubber level depends on how many cars are circulating on the track. Also, the later the session is in the weekend, the more simulated rubber it will have from simulated support races.

The sequence of the track grip levels are:
Green->no rubber, no marbles
Fast->medium rubber, medium marbles
Optimum->most rubbered in, ideal line has maximum grip, outside line is very slippery.

You can check the track status under the garage screen and on the MDF pit strategy.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Could be interesting to check this...so we could organize a PS4 friends night on ACC :)
If you select a track from the MP list, will it rotate the tracks, or is it always the same track?
Same track stays on same track

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Press the same button again. It will cycle through the different menus from the MFD
Thanks mate, your tip helped a lot. Even to the extent, that I could liberate some other buttons, as a lot of good stuff such as lights can be turned on/off in that menu. I assigned another button: the triangle button and now i can pop up and hide the menu with it. Before the triangle, I had the directional button "up" mapped and it wouldn't be able to hide the menu again.

Reactions: Michel--NL

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 24, 2019
Hi guys.
I've got a couple of questions.When I have done a race, and I want to review it in the replay, the replay only shows the last 5 min of this race. Is this perhaps a setting?
When I choose a car, I can NOT rotate it with the right joystick of the PS4 gamepad.Have you come across this too?
Greetings Shifter.

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I've got a couple of questions.When I have done a race, and I want to review it in the replay, the replay only shows the last 5 min of this race. Is this perhaps a setting?
We only have a couple of laps for the replay at the moment :(
When I choose a car, I can NOT rotate it with the right joystick of the PS4 gamepad.Have you come across this too?
If you have connected a wheel, then your gamepad is not responding in the game. If you want to create some nice liveries..turn off or disconnect the wheel and you can use the gamepad. When your done, reconnect or turn on the wheel.

Mcquiz95

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
It's so annoying that if I go to the dashboard with the G29 the wheel goes to maximum heavyness and force feedback doesn't work properly. I gotta disconnect and reconnect the wheel every time.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
hoping to get some good time on acc this week, now i'm finished pcars for the time being. not sure i'll be going back to pcars for s16 - game f*cked me over last night and i'm not sure i can take much more of that :poop:

Fot79

GP2 Test Driver
May 13, 2019
hoping to get some good time on acc this week, now i'm finished pcars for the time being. not sure i'll be going back to pcars for s16 - game f*cked me over last night and i'm not sure i can take much more of that :poop:
I was thinking the same thing, I have not played with PC2 since the release of ACC. I don't know what it's like to play PC2 again.

If only they did private servers.:unsure: