PS4 - PS4 ACC General chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 ACC General chat

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
I was thinking the same thing, I have not played with PC2 since the release of ACC. I don't know what it's like to play PC2 again.

If only they did private servers.:unsure:
If we get a group together 10 we can try jumping in a server.

I seen a few YouTube's that people have found a server & got most of their friends in & filled it.
It not great but it can be work

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

I seen a few YouTube's that people have found a server & got most of their friends in & filled it.
any particular night in mind?

Fot79

GP2 Test Driver
May 13, 2019

The problem is to find

The problem is finding a track that everyone knows well. Maybe we can define 2 3 tracks to train on and then set a date and find a free server on one of those tracks.

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
The problem is to find

The problem is finding a track that everyone knows well. Maybe we can define 2 3 tracks to train on and then set a date and find a free server on one of those tracks.
Ok I don't mind any track I am still getting used to them all & don't mind running at the back.
Either way let me know when

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
Why not try tonite. You will need a SA of 70 or 40......or we could look for an open free lobby
Free for all lobbies I think you don't need any at all.
If I understand right lobbies above:
10 needs 50 SA
15 needs 60sa
CP servers 20-24 cars 70sa

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Why not our old race nights Tuesday & Wednesday either one or two
tuesday/wednesday would be good for me - not worried about practising for it - just want to race ;)

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Most lobbys 3 stars SA 70
Some lobbys 3 stars SA 40
Few open lobbys no star or SA

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
All mon to fri lol
Lol hell if we have a few people we could control 1 lobby for 2 20min racing then find another lobby that's near empty & do the same.
If a few miss out then she race restarts that person could get in then.
I had 2 races last night @ Monza 1st was hell second was not to bad but I couldn't get close to my practice time , but that was my fault breaking early & gearing down to early.

Fot79

GP2 Test Driver
May 13, 2019
tuesday/wednesday would be good for me - not worried about practising for it - just want to race ;)
Could you do a dedicated post so we can see how many people are interested?
For me tuesday/wednesday is ok, the problem is that I don't know all the tracks wel, l just a few of them.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
For me tuesday/wednesday is ok, the problem is that I don't know all the tracks wel, l just a few of them.
Tracks are chosen for you, you cant pick a track everyone likes. Best servers are EU and RU.....kept getting kicked in US and some AU Servers.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Tracks are chosen for you, you cant pick a track everyone likes. Best servers are EU and RU.....kept getting kicked in US and some AU Servers.
i'll post a new thread for wednesday and tag ps4 acc drivers - see what interest we get

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
Don't worry @Fot79 its only play time no points bar a few most of use is like you .
If fun racing I don't care who wins I just want to race with people I semi trust :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::D

• Agree
Reactions: Slicker

Hygrade B

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
PS....the best way to get in same lobby is in private chat. They join chat host? Instead of searching servers.
Good information.
That & the list your friends server 1st should help.

Looking at the server list there a lot of empty servers & I saw a few empty last night.

I see both 10 & 15 cars lobbies with max sa 40 empty no 20 car lobbies
I sure we can fill 1 or 2

Last edited: