PS4 PS4 ACC Setups and Wheel settings

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver

Shurland George

Formula 4 1st Driver
for anyone struggling with t500rs, here's the solution i've ended up with:-

1. update firmware (on pc) and make sure gain is set to 60 % (also on pc)

2. gain 25%
minimum force 0%
dynamic damping 200%
road effects 0%
lock 640 and wheel set to 720 i'm using the aston atm)
linearity 1
brake gamma 1
hope this might help someone
Can anyone say what effect minimum force has? I use g29 and initially I thought it had some effect for FFB effects but it seems to be affecting steering response as a sort of deadzone.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
The T300 is really good. I've used one for 5 years plus. On my 3rd power unit and 3rd wheel. The first ones were replaced after 6 months being faulty. Everything good since then. Replaced my 2nd wheel when I started racing ACC. I assumed there was something wrong with it. There wasn't. Missing gears because I was changing gear too early! I have spare wheel now fully functional.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Have u tried updating the wheels firmware? My t300 did what urs sounds like and needed an update. If want the t300 I couldn't recommend it enough, great strength and procision for price.
Sparco wheel won't work with PS4 but can get some thrustmaster add ons and mod wheels. Id try firmware update 1st, could always take top case off and give it a bit of clean and lubricant
Hi.

Did all that today but no effect. So think my T150 will die soon.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Do you have enough buttons to map everything that is needed? I also fancy this wheel.
It has all the buttons the controller has just laid out bit differently, there's the R3 and r4 on the base itself mate, the twiddle knob is start, record and screen shot and pressing it is the ps button

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
still don't know which rim to take if I buy the T300.
1610456133532.png
1610456167082.png
1610456244728.png

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
F1 wheel does have couple more buttons can be mapped but the 5 little a 1 big toggle switches in middle are fake ones and just for the show, thought I'd mention if u hadn't seen about those and thought they all worked
seen several reviews and apparently the Open Wheel Add on has been reviewed better than the F1 Rim. The only thing is that I need to purchase gloves for this rim ;)

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
seen several reviews and apparently the Open Wheel Add on has been reviewed better than the F1 Rim. The only thing is that I need to purchase gloves for this rim ;)
@monkeymeg44 has been using the open wheel for a few weeks now so I'm sure he'll be able tell how it feels after being used regularly. I'm still waiting on stock for my wheel

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
I think i will get gloves to protect the handles
Was is it they use? Looks like a foam type grip, thought they mite have used real leather or alcontara for the price. What I'm getting has 3d printed handle's so I need to add my own grip to it so going use cut the shapes in whatever material I choose and use contact adhesive to stick it down and shape to the handles, hopefully works out ok... we'll see lol

monkeymeg44

Formula 3 1st Driver
Was is it they use? Looks like a foam type grip, thought they mite have used real leather or alcontara for the price. What I'm getting has 3d printed handle's so I need to add my own grip to it so going use cut the shapes in whatever material I choose and use contact adhesive to stick it down and shape to the handles, hopefully works out ok... we'll see lol
Its alcontara mate and its recomended to wear gloves to looj after it

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Or use something like this? Easy replaceable
1610472457131.png

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Its alcontara mate and its recomended to wear gloves to looj after it
Ahh, I guess sweaty palms would make the swede feeling rub off and get bit minging after a while, I've thought about gloves but think my hands would get too hot and sweaty wearing them over the longer races. I do have a pair of specific shoes I wear to drive in, my old skateboard shoes, they make excellent racing shoes

TLP STaLLiOnO

Pro Karter
I just bought a TMX Pro 3 days ago. I'm struggling to find settings for ACC. I'm not big on a lot of force feedback. Just a little to let me know, what the car is doing. Any help would be awesome!!

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
I just bought a TMX Pro 3 days ago. I'm struggling to find settings for ACC. I'm not big on a lot of force feedback. Just a little to let me know, what the car is doing. Any help would be awesome!!
Hello mate, I use 70 gain, 1 min force, 100 dynamic damping, 10 road effects, 100% steering sensitivity.
Hope some help if feels good