• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved PS4 AL2 Austria Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewii-bwoi

Pro Karter
Platform + League: PS4 AL2
League Coordinator: @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme
Date: 22/11/2020
Members Involved: @Matsuri20 @TheFearedPillow
Description:
two incidents in one clip here...
1) Despite 2 messages pre race about the pit lane entry and league rules stating no AI use...@TheFearedPillow paused the game, the AI put him in the pit lane white lines as he had damage, before cutting back across and nearly causing a accident with @Joe2397 who done well to avoid accident. This backlog caused the following incident.
2) second part of the clip , @Matsuri20 who is the Renault decides to go up inside, i move over to allow a car width. He then tries to dip up to get on the inside of @Joe2397 but hasn’t cleared the front wing of my car. Somehow I didn't get damage but this put me a long way back from this pack. Just very irresponsible racing.
Evidence:

TheFearedPillow

Semi-Pro Karter
Completely my fault, I wanted to save the the video clip of a prior racing incident with another driver and I pressed the share button to save the clip. I had no intention of entering the pits and once I unpaused I quickly went back to the track. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and will accept any penalty the stewards decide.

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
I think it was a dangerous move but possible as it ended up well, unfortunately I missed my acceleration but if I hadn’t it would have been a great move

video:

Lewii-bwoi

Pro Karter
”Dangerous move but ended up well”...Yeah ended up well for you... not so well for me who without some quick counter steering was in the barrier of the pit exit...

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
Didn’t saw that very sorry. If it was to do again I definitely wouldn’t but what I was trying to say is that it was dangerous and not the greatest idea but it ended up well for both of us due to your reflex (;

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
After reviewing the footage the stewards have decided to give 10 penalty points to @TheFearedPillow for dangerous driving. You are responsible for the actions of your AI car when pausing the game. The stewards recommend checking the PS4 Share settings as it is possible to have it record an hour of previous gameplay. This way you can save once after qualifying and once after the race and avoid having to pause it during the race.

The stewards also have decided to give @Matsuri20 a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for an illegal overtake into turn 1. The stewards have decided this due to the dangerous move across the line of @Lewii-bwoi and also due to completing the overtake on the Ferrari off the track.

@Lewii-bwoi @Matsuri20 @TheFearedPillow @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.