• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved PS4 AL2 crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
Platform + League: PS4 A2
League Coordinator: @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme
Date: November 1st
Members Involved: @Fer_sarasolab , @JunkieJohno & me
Description: we were going to the faster corner of the track and suddenly I saw junkie nearly stopped in front of me and couldn’t do anything to avoid him. By seeing multiple times the video we could see that it happened because he hit the wall on the turn but at normal speed no way to avoid contact.
I honestly don’t know what happened to him, if he just totally miss his turn or if it’s because fer was trying a very dangerous overtake.
The result is that I totally broke my front wings which made me pit very early in the race with a medium-hard strategy that was fucked up. I think junkie ended hitting the wall on the right and broke his car which caused the safety car

Evidence:

JunkieJohno

Semi-Pro Karter
Dangerous over take i had clipped wall before hand and was struggling round those fast chicanes so slowed down on the inside to let him past and he went round outside hit the wall and smashed me into the wall ill upload vid soon

JunkieJohno

Semi-Pro Karter
You can clearly see i clip castle barrier and lose wing with fer behind me you can see im slow but I'm holding my line fairly. I see him coming on that fast turn as give him more than enough space so much so I tap the wall. No issue as I'm coming to pits anyways. He smacks the wall and bouces into me on silly place to overtake

Last edited:

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
Look at my POV we can see that you hit the wall on the right and that’s what pushed you to hit fer and caused me to hit you very hard in the back. I think it’s both an error from you and a dangerous overtake by fer. What did happen to you after the crash?

JunkieJohno

Semi-Pro Karter
Crawled to pits and came back out had to push to catch up getting warning all over the place and ended up crashing out on cold tyres. I clipped the wall but was kinda on purpose I didn't bounce out was a little nudge to ensure there was space for fer coming down my left didnt even know you hit me or you where there could only see fer in my mirrors. I slowed to give him room knowing he was flying up my side know clue u where in the area

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
I think you hited the wall which caused me to hit you in the back which caused you and fer to hit each other. Kind of carnage lol

fer_sarasola

Pro Karter
Sorry for not having my evidence don’t know why my ps4 didn’t record. My fault for trying that overtake but I was trying to push hard on the new tyres. Don’t think it was anyone’s fault.

JunkieJohno

Semi-Pro Karter
I get it but that corner is deffo not a place for overtake especially on a wounded car lol had to go slow had to keep to my right and clip wall in order to be as fair as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.