Moved PS4 AL2 Monaco - stopping on track and shunting

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulley95

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2020
United Kingdom
Platform + League: PS4 AL2
League Coordinator: @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme
Date: 18/10/20
Members Involved: @Matsuri20
Description: not really sure what was going on, first Elio came to a stop on track, I’m not sure the reasoning for this and it may be valid but it caused me to have to dive to the inside to avoid contact. In the following braking zone I am then shunted hard. There is then more contact at turn three of the next lap and this only comes to an end when contact behind with another driver caused Elio to spin out.
Evidence: Evidence 0:0:15 - 0:1:15

Last edited:

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2020
France
Oh I haven’t seen the forum this week and I see that I’m under 3 investigation. Sorry for being late I will answer all of them later today (I have to sleep at 2Am lol)

Matsuri20

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2020
France
At the chicane, fer did a crazy dive bomb and I had no other choice than going straight in the chicane and doing 2 illegal overtake, it was the only place to stop and let them pass. At the rascasse it’s honestly an error, with fer doing crazy things I was mostly looking at my mirror and missed the braking point by not much, but luckily bulley had no damage, then turn 3 Fer hit me and that pushed me into the rear of bulley. And lastly you can see the craziness of fer who hit me multiple time...

Vidéo :

Status
Not open for further replies.