PS4 - PS4 AL4 Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AL4 Penalty Removal

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilipDutcak

Junior Karter
Jan 16, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 AL4
League Coordinator: @NGR_EnvoyXtreme
Date: 5 January 2020
Members Involved: Just me
Description: In order to avoid crashing the McLaren out I turn right and cut the final chicane after which the game awards me a 10 second time penalty. Apparently the game also awarded me a 5 second penalty for some unserved penalty (visible at the end of the evidence clip). I'd like these penalties removed as I have given the positions gained by cutting the chicane back and I lost time.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Joe2397

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 21, 2018
That would be unfair if he was taken away for the whole 15 seconds because then he is almost 0.5 seconds ahead of me
I drive the last lap pretty easy because I know that fozzy have 3 and filip have 10 seconds penalty and thats enough for the 4th place

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards agree that the 10 second time penalty is unfair, as it's clear this was evasive action and that a significant amount of time was lost, this penalty will be removed.

We cannot remove the 5 second unserved as we lack sufficient evidence to suggest this penalty was unfair.

@FilipDutcak @NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.