PS4 - PS4 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 2 - Nürburgring Sprint - 06.12.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 2 - Nürburgring Sprint - 06.12.18 @8PM UK time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 2 - Nürburgring Sprint
PS4

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 06th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 18 laps with standing start.
- Race 2: 19 laps with AOR rolling start (Grid positions in reverse order of R1)

● Weather Conditions R1:
Weather: heavy fog
Time: 11:00
Temp: 12°C
Grip: Green

● Weather Conditions R2:
Weather: light fog
Time: 14:00
Temp: 15°C
Grip: Fast

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S4
Password: TBA

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
Formation Point.png

Acceleration Zone:
Acceleration zone.png

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:

Marz123

AOR PS4 Assetto Corsa S3 Champion
Sep 19, 2016
15 laps is only 20 mins. Is this correct? The race should be more 18-19 laps

alanmclarenbr

Junior Karter
Nov 19, 2018
Hi!
Unfortunately I couldn't practice at all through this week because of work mainly so I think I'd better not joining this race since it certainly would increase risks of causing more trouble.
I'll work hard on weekend to get ready for next one.

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
I just really really hope that I don't have this terrible lag this time.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Can someone host tonight plz. I have to work, of all days. Sorry for short notice

Reactions: blairmann99

dejw_d

Apr 26, 2018
i will be home just before the race thanks to christmas errands. Who will be hosting tonight?

dejw_d

Apr 26, 2018
Again those frame drops and lag with everybody jumping all over the place. :(
I will have to withdraw from the league, unfortunately. There is no racing possible like this and I am a danger to others that way. :(

Reactions: Martynvr

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Well that was a lot of fun.
just like bumber cars at the carnival :rolleyes:

Marz123

Sep 19, 2016
I regret to inform you guys i am leaving this league. Sorry

blairmann99

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 12, 2018
Sorry guys I am planning on leaving the league aswell as I have just lost interest in it and also with marz and teix leaving their won't really be enough competition for me for it to be worthwhile.

AssettoHolik247

Junior Karter
Jun 26, 2018
guests relax, warm_beer is not a kid, we try as we can, we meet every Thursday on the microphone and there are emotions. We create this league and not league us. Marz and the rest of the madmen, we see each other on Thursday!

Marz123

Sep 19, 2016
guests relax, warm_beer is not a kid, we try as we can, we meet every Thursday on the microphone and there are emotions. We create this league and not league us. Marz and the rest of the madmen, we see each other on Thursday!
Number 1....my desicion has nothing to do with warm beer. Things happen in racing. He apologised and its ok. My reasons for leaving are different.