PS4 - PS4 - AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione - Social Race Nürburgring - 04/08/2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 - AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione - Social Race Nürburgring - 04/08/2020

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
@Michel--NL sorry mate it's a no from me, I'm already in for an age of empires night with the lads from work.

I could broadcast it on YouTube for you as I'll be sat next to the PS4?
Only put ppl in if racing. Need to know if your racing or spectating?

Alan Andrews

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2020
Done. Put you down for Tuesdays Practice Race?

If your interested in joining a league show your interest here,
Yes the Tuesday race is great for me thanx

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

Leroy1600

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T3 Champion
Feb 3, 2020
Any news on a few more of the specifics guys? When does the pit window open, for how long?

Do the practice conditions move over to qualy and race or are each of the sessions "random"?

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Any news on a few more of the specifics guys? When does the pit window open, for how long?

Do the practice conditions move over to qualy and race or are each of the sessions "random"?
Not sure about conditions, P,Q,R are on different days Friday P, Saturday Q and Sunday R. Pit window open around 1/2 way?

Reactions: Leroy1600

Thumbtwiddeler

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020

I'm just watching the SRO eSports finale and they had mandatory stop with no pit window. We could run it like that?

• Agree
Reactions: Leroy1600

Leroy1600

AOR PS4 GT3 S15 T3 Champion
Feb 3, 2020
No window (or whole race window as it may seem) sounds the best option to me, also means if someone gets unfortunate damage they don't end up having to box twice as they may be out of the window!

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
No window (or whole race window as it may seem) sounds the best option to me, also means if someone gets unfortunate damage they don't end up having to box twice as they may be out of the window!
Pits open after lap 1, pit window opens later.

• Useful
Reactions: Hygrade B