PS4 - PS4 - AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione - Social Race - Paul Ricard - 11/08/2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 - AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione - Social Race - Paul Ricard - 11/08/2020

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
Yeah corking race! Shame the Bentley driver was too cautious, he's a newbie though so he's got a lot to learn. Expected Vanthoor to try something though.

Think he's qualified well for race 2 though, see if he holds back tomorrow
He got mugged twice I was hoping the AMG would take third place.

Two more races to nite but at Sonoma

Reactions: Thumbtwiddeler

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
2nd I sure I saw them in every race, Bentley my second car

Race later tonight
Kpax might still be racing Bentley's over in the states, they're doing endurance in Europe this year.

Sprint challenge at Misano is the CMR team, they only started GT3 this year.

You on for some practice tomorrow at Paul Ricard?

• Useful
Reactions: Hygrade B

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
I know! I think Bottas has put it on pole too, should be a fiesty first corner, he needs the points
Yea I saw the replay, going to be a good battle I was hoping lando was get 4th but no luck.
I decided not to buy F1 this year on now TV I rather spend the money on my rig & watch the replay or another way but not spending money on F1 game or TV :giggle:

Reactions: Thumbtwiddeler

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
Yea I saw the replay, going to be a good battle I was hoping lando was get 4th but no luck.
I decided not to buy F1 this year on now TV I rather spend the money on my rig & watch the replay or another way but not spending money on F1 game or TV :giggle:
I've not paid for F1 for a few years. Might be missing out on Hulks first podium!

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
Anyone else having issues with their pace dropping off after the first few laps of a stint?

I've found I'm in the 57s for the first few laps then I just drop off a cliff.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Anyone else having issues with their pace dropping off after the first few laps of a stint?

I've found I'm in the 57s for the first few laps then I just drop off a cliff.
I know that the developer says that there should be a little drop after a couple of laps but that it should stabilize quickly. Haven't really noticed too much of a drop but haven't had time to do a test race yet.

• Useful

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
I know that the developer says that there should be a little drop after a couple of laps but that it should stabilize quickly. Haven't really noticed too much of a drop but haven't had time to do a test race yet.
I did three stints after I'd done some setup work to sort pressures etc. And they all ran the same, pace at the start then nothing after a few laps, anywhere between a second or two off. It doesn't get better as the fuel drops off either.

The only thing I haven't checked is camber angles, on all stints I came into the pits and wasn't quick enough pausing and returning to the garage before my tyres were changed wiping my tyre data, I'm thinking I might not be running enough camber and over using the outside of the tyre. I'll do a stint tomorrow at lunch and check.

I also found running positive toe at the rear helps the Bentley a lot with rear stability (the default stable setup had it at negative).

Last edited:

KielAlexander

Pro Karter
May 1, 2019
*feverishly takes notes*

I’ll start wrenching on the rear toe angles of the BL Motorsports Bentley tonight. If there are ever any European night owls, I may hop in the practice server for some online laps (I’m east coast US, so 5 hours behind BST).:cool:

AOR ACC was the first online community I ever found and watched on YouTube (thanks Google), so thank you all for being so welcoming now that ACC has come to console and I have the chance to participate. I’m just excited for the close racing, Paul Ricard be damned!

Last edited:

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
*feverishly takes notes*

I’ll start wrenching on the rear toe angles of the BL Motorsports Bentley tonight. If there are ever any European night owls, I may hop in the practice server for some online laps (I’m east coast US, so 5 hours behind BST).:cool:

AOR ACC was the first online community I ever found and watched on YouTube (thanks Google), so thank you all for being so welcoming now that ACC has come to console and I have the chance to participate. I’m just excited for the close racing, Paul Ricard be damned!
I noticed it helps most with the 2 tight right corners before you get onto the mistral straight, the default was positive toe but I was always struggling to get the power down, now I'm pretty much maxing out 6th gear down the straight