PS4 - PS4 - AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione - Social Race - Paul Ricard - 11/08/2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 - AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione - Social Race - Paul Ricard - 11/08/2020

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Strange on Youtube they say never have negative toe on the rear a sort of "golden rule" but whatever works.
I used negative TOE (rear TOE out) on the rears on PC2 because I was having trouble getting through au rouge. I also used it at watkins glen to get a greater turn angle. But don't give it more than .1 probably .06should be the limit most of the time.

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
That was good except having to start in the pit lane? Over a minute to race start, I take 10 seconds to check I have same setup loaded. And when I come back I can not press 'drive'. And I have to start from the pit lane?

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
That was good except having to start in the pit lane? Over a minute to race start, I take 10 seconds to check I have same setup loaded. And when I come back I can not press 'drive'. And I have to start from the pit lane?
I've had that before, stayed in the setup screen too long

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
But at least you get to start, unlike PC2.....you got kicked.

Reactions: KielAlexander

Mildenman27

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 6, 2018
What time tonight guys and will the track medals be off tonight? Tried to join last night but couldn’t

thanks

Thumbtwiddeler

ACC Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 9, 2020
I still couldn't save the race highlights yesterday, reported to 505.

I've had a button mapped to Save Replay but that also doesn't seem to do anything.

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest