PS4 - PS4 AOR F4 End of Season Montage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR F4 End of Season Montage

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
a personal opinion, if it should be a video highlights of all the races of all the riders, why are you always in the videos? others also deserve their space and sincerely in my videos there are many more overtaking than those who practically did not see each other. but if you like amen. :)

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
a personal opinion, if it should be a video highlights of all the races of all the riders, why are you always in the videos? others also deserve their space and sincerely in my videos there are many more overtaking than those who practically did not see each other. but if you like amen. :)
Because I didn't want to sit through watching hours and hours of everyones POV. I had my POV from every race, plus I knew where the good bits were going to be. I did try to find as much stuff from everyones POV if I missed anything I can only apologise,

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Because I didn't want to sit through watching hours and hours of everyones POV. I had my POV from every race, plus I knew where the good bits were going to be. I did try to find as much stuff from everyones POV if I missed anything I can only apologise,
let's say you've lost the many moments each of us has had.
if you want, I'll help you redo the video.
as long as I asked for a hand I would have volunteered.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
let's say you've lost the many moments each of us has had.
if you want, I'll help you redo the video.
as long as I asked for a hand I would have volunteered.
I'm not going to redo the video, I spent enough time putting that together, if you want to make a better one the crack on with it. You have all the videos I used in this thread (y):rofl: