PS4 - PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 3- Monaco - 20/7/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 3- Monaco - 20/7/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
How do you reset car? I never knew you could

I put a bit more practice in last night and manged to get a few laps in at 1.33 and 1.34 in a 15 lap session.

I also managed to find a good general ffb settings which feel super smooth for my t300rs, as i have been struggling to find a solution. link below as it may help some of you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584593355

Last edited:
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
1:33 :nailbiting: I managed a lucky 1:36 but am around 1:37 / 1:38.

You have to set a button to it in the options menu. I dont usually have it set but for this race, I have set it to triangle.

Gary Waddell

1-time AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Jun 18, 2016
This round is going to be mental. Test driver @Archie619 has been putting in the laps - he has also erected a wall in the garage by refusing to share setup information. Toto has allowed the gloves to remain off.

In my practise so fare race pace will be in the 33/34 region. Pole I anticipate to be 31/32 region - depending on traffic & luck.

Good luck to all.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
How do you reset car? I never knew you could
You can assign "reset car" to one of your buttons. If you're, for example, ending up on the roof you can push the reset button and be back on track again. We normally don't want people to use this because the car resets in the middle of the road being stationary. It's a little like lag. The risk is that another car comes and if the timing is wrong that car will get crashed but the reset car might not notice anything... So if you need to use it, it is the same rules as if you spin. Make sure that there is a clear track before resetting your car.

Reactions: Tate

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Now I know how Rubens felt all those years lol Race pace and Quali pace looks good and my strength is usually my consistency. Tyre wears looking okay as well so should be a good race.

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
I also managed to find a good general ffb settings which feel super smooth for my t300rs, as i have been struggling to find a solution. link below as it may help some of you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584593355
I dont know if I did something wrong, but I couldnt get on with these settings. Wheel felt incredibly heavy and there was a lot of oscillation on the straights! Will have to remember my original settings just before the race!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
ForceFeedBack is tricky. The most important thing is to have a FFB that you like and feel comfortable with. The article is good on exlplaining what all the sliders are for and after that it is for you to tune the FFB to your liking. FFB is also affected to how you set up the car so it's a combination that needs to be set. Or you can do as me and many others do: find a basic settings for the FFB and use it at all times ;)

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
I dont know if I did something wrong, but I couldnt get on with these settings. Wheel felt incredibly heavy and there was a lot of oscillation on the straights! Will have to remember my original settings just before the race!
As above tuning ffb you have to take your car tune in to consideration. I keep
MS Between 16 - 26
Fx around 10 - 25
Fy around 50-60
Fz around 6 - 25
Mz around 10- 40

Add smoothing to taste, I add between 10-20 on individual parameters

I sometimes you sop lateral only which I have for Monaco but I don't normal use any sop at all.

This above is depending on car setup. It should feel very smooth,check all the option settings again, I like a wheel to feel smooth with a little bit of weight but not too heavy

If you look on the on the link, their is 3 graphs. You need to look on the left side on the bottom graph and add the settings he states on bottom left had corner

Last edited:

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys, sorry to tell you but unfortunately I can't race tonight. So a replacement driver can take my spot. Good luck tonight.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys, sorry to tell you but unfortunately I can't race tonight. So a replacement driver can take my spot. Good luck tonight.
Ok. We will do our best without you ;)
It's a shame that both guys that stream isn't racing tonight though.

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
I may try and stream via twitch! Will test it out I the practice e and make sure my connection holds up!