PS4 - PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 3- Monaco - 20/7/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 3- Monaco - 20/7/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Slacker_1980

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 11, 2016
Lol. No its coz its about 1000 degrees in my little PlayStation room and when i wear it im blinded by my own sweat. Nice. Lol
Lol, I've had that pretty much all day at work the past two days, stings like a (insert favourite expletive here)!! :lol:
So I may not have a headset either, see how I get on with it during practice lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1469034149][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can we add rain tonight? It always rains at Monaco
That's just asking for trouble :lol:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Understand. Call got a bit late.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
SORRY guy's, I'll not be racing tonight. I know it's a bit late but...sorry!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Ok, was wondering were you are...

RacingAtHome

F1 1st Driver
May 5, 2016
Damn. Made mistakes on the 1st and 2nd laps then was lapped as I came out of the pitlane and had good pace on that lap then game crashed.

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
Out of curiosity, how many of you one stopped and how many two stopped?

Q12 - Not great for me, I had been quicker in practice but couldnt string a lap together!

R10 - Reasonably happy with that after crashing on lap 3! I missed the braking point for the first corner as I began falling asleep at the wheel :banghead: Managed to keep it clean from then on and caught Slacker. Began making some inroads to P9, but with the faster guys overtaking me, I decided to just maintain where I was and stopped pushing!

I need to get quicker though, that much is certain!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Anyone have any issue with the ffb during the race? My was buzzing and rattling like made, after the race went in to practice session and works fine?
[DOUBLEPOST=1469047115][/DOUBLEPOST]

Q12 - Not great for me, I had been quicker in practice but couldnt string a lap together!

R10 - Reasonably happy with that after crashing on lap 3! I missed the braking point for the first corner as I began falling asleep at the wheel :banghead: Managed to keep it clean from then on and caught Slacker. Began making some inroads to P9, but with the faster guys overtaking me, I decided to just maintain where I was and stopped pushing!

Pitted on the 20th lap and still had half tire left on last lap

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Anyone have any issue with the ffb during the race? My was buzzing and rattling like made, after the race went in to practice session and works fine?
Had no problem with FFB.

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
One stop, tyres were ok but I pitted lap 20
No problems with FFB, maybe it depends from tyre wear and car weight decreasing because of the fuel consumption. Something similar happened to my in other races.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Comfortable 1 stop for me and I did actually consider no stopping at one point but figured worn tyres and barriers aren't a good combination so took the fresh rubber

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016

I starting to learn that
One stop, tyres were ok but I pitted lap 20
No problems with FFB, maybe it depends from tyre wear and car weight decreasing because of the fuel consumption. Something similar happened to my in other races.
It was fine I practice. Qualifying and warm.then as soo as race started ffb was buzzing. Things is I practiced with heavy fuel load and it was fine

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
I considered 0 stopping, I'm sure I could've done it. 1 stopped on lap 12 because of suspension damage