PS4 - PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 3- Monaco - 20/7/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 3- Monaco - 20/7/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
no, trust me, it wouldn't. Especially with the elite field being mostly replaced by Maldonado that race - myself included!
To bad that I fall into that category too ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
All results and standings updated. Please check to see if there is any errors that I made (it's not only on the track I make errors...).

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
It's as I thought, the pit strategy is killing me! Finished about 40 seconds behind 9th as I had to 2 stop due to damage! I need practice at tyre management!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
WOW!
Fantastic race for me, everything perfect . No damages, just 2 or 3 little kisses to the barriers.
Finished P7 with all 4 wheels and 4 lights working (y). Had many hard laps to defend my position from @Tate who was driving with just one light :blackeye:, @Griff1894 who went straight as a rocket without braking, @Barker95 pressing me then @YabbaTheHutt who spun and let me go away.
Well done, i did not expect this result.
I think this round is a great success, everyone drove safe and carefully to avoid contacts and accidents.
Congratulation guys! (y)(y)(y)

Bertman2015

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah it was damage that wrecked my race, tyres were good. Had a good quali in p6 and a good start but clipped wall around lap 5 giving little aero damage and it's so unforgiving that I made a massive smack into the wall after that. Had some good racing after that - got a bit slippery towards the end when it was getting cooler. Thoroughly enjoyed myself again and it was certainly a challenge making room for the fast guys under blue flag.

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Didn't have a bad race at all made some silly errors but was down to my ffb buzzing like crazy from the start of race and it was confusing the he'll out of me when turning. picked up the pace more as the race went on and after putting. It was good to see people allowing others through who were quicker when safe too so.
Overall not bad and finished higher then last few races (p5) but I still need to improve especially on qualifying

Also my pit stop went great!!!

Reactions: Griff1894

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 11th R: 9th
Totally messed up qualifying again. 2 seconds off of my best time.
Took it incredible slow and easy at the start. After awhile I got up to 5th, then dropped back...and back...to 9th. Didn't happen so much after my pit stop. Had some battles with @Barker95 and @Play4Stefano towards the end but had to settle for 9th.

Seems to been a quite good race for most drivers without any major incidents :lol:

I won't go into how much I dislike racing on this track but it was voted for so... There was a number of times before the race when I tried to come up with a excuse for not racing, but...I battle through that.

Big congrats to @Gary Waddell , @Archie619 and @Xenomorph79 for making the podium :happy:

Next we're off to Brno and THAT is a track that I really enjoy (not meaning that I'm fast). See ya all there!

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
WOW!
Fantastic race for me, everything perfect . No damages, just 2 or 3 little kisses to the barriers.
Finished P7 with all 4 wheels and 4 lights working (y). Had many hard laps to defend my position from @Tate who was driving with just one light :blackeye:, @Griff1894 who went straight as a rocket without braking, @Barker95 pressing me then @YabbaTheHutt who spun and let me go away.
Well done, i did not expect this result.
I think this round is a great success, everyone drove safe and carefully to avoid contacts and accidents.
Congratulation guys! (y)(y)(y)
I did brake! Just way too late out of desperation! I let you back through ;-)

Really disappointed with 6th today, didn't get my fastest lap in in qualy because of traffic which would've had me 3rd, 4th but started 7th First few laps of the race went well without incident and was up to 5th then the swimming pool happened and kept happening. Z4 spun in front of me, dodged that but had to cut the chicane, 10 second penalty, lost 2 places. Caught up again and was having a good race with my teamate @Tate until he spun at swimming pool, again had to dodge, managed to avoid the corner cut penalty but had to use too much of the curb and spun myself and damaged my suspension, had to wait for every car bar one to pass me before it was safe to rejoin. Gave in to the damage on lap 12 and pitted hoping to get some clear track with the early stop but I came out right behind somebody so I still couldn't get any lap times in!

Managed to work my way back up to 6th at the finish after as @Play4Stefano said some pretty desperate attempts at passing him and @Slacker_1980 in the trio of cars too.

Kind of happy though that Im disappointed at 6th, shows I'm making progress but its a track my sick head enjoys. Hats of too @Gary Waddell, different class but a win at monaco never comes easy! Well done mate

Wolverine_111001

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2016
My best result ever!! 5th in quali and 4th in the race. I'm more than happy with that. I one stopped for tyres which worked well. Although I did have to make a second damage only stop late in the race. I had an interesting couple of laps with my teammate @Xenomorph79 after the pit stop but he was just to fast for me. Apart from that most of the race was on my own. Looking forward to some wheel to wheel action at Brno.

Reactions: machwebb

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Qualifying: 2nd - For some reason my car handled very differently from when I had been practicing and could get nowhere near my best time I had set. Was half a second up on my final lap but didn't make the line in time although it wouldn't have mattered as realistically second was as good as I was going to get with the pace I had.

Race: 2nd - Got a good start and settled into a rhythm behind @Gary Waddell and that's pretty much where I stayed for the race. Build up a steady gap to 3rd and managed it, not pushing too hard to not hit any barriers. Made my pit stop and came back out in 2nd and again managed the gap to the guys behind. Had a small coming together with @Play4Stefano when trying to lap him but no major damage done to either which is good. The contact gave me slight aero damage that then sent me into the wall and got worse so the last 10 laps was me fighting the car to the line and going fast enough so 3rd couldn't catch me. Second was the best I was going to get so happy with the result. Congratz to my teamy @Gary Waddell who totally dominated this one and also credit to the backmarkers who managed to get out of the way quickly and safely without holding up too much

Now onto Brno which is a track I suck at lol

Xenomorph79

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2016
Had a gr8 race , slowly improving the motor im deffo coming from race weekends or in our case mid week sessions with improvements to car, made a last minute camber and toe adjustment Before race expecting to be blown away around Monaco by the Z4s , i could push the leading pair a little but could quickly see tyre wear had taken a step back for the 1st time this season. it was nice to see the back of those guys for a few laps , all be it they were slowly edging away from me then i had to jump onto the long game , One stop for me the best part for me was a fight with Mr wolverine ;) had the fight gone maybe 2 or 3 more laps i think settling for 4th would have been an option .Had to get past reasonably quickly pull a gap and hold on for dear life , luckily it came off well . A 3rd and 4th for team tyrewhere? so chuffed. next track will be slightly more cumfortable for me and the mclaren always been a handfull at monaco think i can atleast loosen my gritted teeth round next track. see you guys soon on track thanks again for such a good time :happy: