PS4 - PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 4- Brno - 27/7/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 4- Brno - 27/7/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Round 4 - Brno
GT3 - Season 5

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 27th July 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps (1 formation lap + 29 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Overcast

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 13:00
- Race finish time: 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
At the start of sector 3, when going past the green stewards box on the right side of the track (see image).

Acceleration Zone:
On the start/finish straight, from the pit lane entry (see image), to the start line.

(Track map image)

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Known absence:
@Barker95

Last edited:

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
A track I enjoy but not the fastest at! Hoping to get a lot of laps in at this one!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Really looking forward to this one too :)

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
I'm assuming the faster people amongst the semi-pro lot will be sub 2:00 on this track, how about us mere mortals, what is the expectation?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'm have managed to be quite stable in the high 2:00s/ low 2:01s with a 2:00.030 as my best this far with a quali set up.

Reactions: zoglug

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Not my favourite track by a longshot. The circuit itself is quite fun but for whatever reason I have never had the pace around it so lots of work needed for me to be competitive

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Not my favourite track by a longshot. The circuit itself is quite fun but for whatever reason I have never had the pace around it so lots of work needed for me to be competitive
I won't lie I never raced on any of the tracks we have raced on so far. It looks like a track I will like though

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Just before we put monaco to bed you MUST all go to the stewards thread and look at the xb1 incident that's there for monaco! I'm still laughing now! Who said you couldn't overtake at monaco!

I do feel for the victim though, I'd be fuming!

Reactions: Tate

Lanius1984

GP2 2nd Driver
Jun 20, 2016
Just before we put monaco to bed you MUST all go to the stewards thread and look at the xb1 incident that's there for monaco! I'm still laughing now! Who said you couldn't overtake at monaco!

I do like to visit the stewards office for a bit of entertainment :) There are a few usual suspects that always provide some entertaining comments in there too... like this example: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/gt3-elite-league-dangerous-driving-causing-collision-rage-quitting-forum-behaviour.12422/

Reactions: Griff1894

Griff1894

May 28, 2016
Ha! That's a good one! Brutal that elite league is isn't it! I do love bathhurst though, do we race there I can't remember?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
Hmm, I'm slower round here than I was hoping! 2:02 so far is my best, not sure how much more I can push as my tyres are already on the edge and running a 1 stop will be tough in the RUF.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
What tyre wear like at this track? Gonna put so practice in over the weekend.

Just watched the replay, like destruction Derby days on ps1. Just spent an hour looking at some of the threads.think we all have been lucky so far

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I think the tyre wear is ok for this track. A bit like Catalunya (hard on front left).

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
Personally, I got to lap 12 and the tyres were shot to pieces! However, that is more my driving style than the track I think. 1 stop will easily be possible for those who can conserve tyres, maybe a rough lap or two at the end of each stint.

Griff1894

May 28, 2016

Just watched the replay, like destruction Derby days on ps1. Just spent an hour looking at some of the threads.think we all have been lucky so far
I think weve got a good group of racers to be fair, we know mistakes will be made but we all try our best not too.

Gonna get some practice in myself shortly. I like this track and thanks @YabbaTheHutt , I do have the calendar saved on my tablet but I was using my phone. I think thatshe the highlight of the calendar for me. Not that I'm quick there, I've never actually raced humans on there!