PS4 - PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 4- Brno - 27/7/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 4- Brno - 27/7/16- 8PM BST

Gary Waddell

1-time AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Jun 18, 2016
i think that waddle and archie should be put into the pro league.
They're miles better than everyone. they just pull off from the start and no one see them ever since.
I'm sure there will be more competitive races to come. Working on setup and practice makes a huge difference. For Brno I started struggling to break the 2:01s and eating tyres like they were smarties. A solid 2 race distances later and now I'm in the low 1:58s and recon a 1 stop is on the cards again.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Moe_yungstar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2016
I'm sure there will be more competitive races to come. Working on setup and practice makes a huge difference. For Brno I started struggling to break the 2:01s and eating tyres like they were smarties. A solid 2 race distances later and now I'm in the low 1:58s and recon a 1 stop is on the cards again.
The thing is that this tier is too easy for you and archie. Every race has been a walk in the park for you. All im saying is that you should be in pro and not semi pro

Gary Waddell

Jun 18, 2016
The thing is that this tier is too easy for you and archie. Every race has been a walk in the park for you. All im saying is that you should be in pro and not semi pro
I dodnt think you're wrong there, but we didn't make the leagues :(

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
For this season everything is based on what the time trials showed. There has been some discussion if the time trial is the correct way since it is with default set up. But that's the way it was done for this season and we have to live with that. For coming seasons there will not be a time trial for us that race this season and it will be easier for us coordinators to get more even tiers.

• Informative
Reactions: Moe_yungstar

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
All set @NumptyNed . You are now listed as a reserv for PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro. There is a spot for you tonight if you can :)
I trust that you have read through the rules and accept to race fair and cleanly. I need your PSN id (if different than forum name) as I will be the one sending out the invitations. The car and livery you pick for your first race is the car you will use for the rest of the season.
We will have a free 45 minutes practise with a 2 lap test race (1 formation lap and 1 race lap). After that, stay in the lobby as we change it to race settings.

And last: Welcome to the Semi-Pro league :lol:
Thanks Yabba! My PSN name us the same as my forum name, NumptyNed. I just have to persuade to wife to let me have the TV for the evening now :nailbiting:

I'll probably become a team mate of @zoglug as I have raced with him before. I have had no practice with the car or the track but i'll give it my best go tonight!

Gary Waddell

Jun 18, 2016
We are onto you Moe (or should I say Christian Horner??!), trying to get rid of us :(
Man, I feel like those Mercedes drivers now, taking away from the fans. Taylor Swift summed it up perfectly in her song "Haters Gonna Hate"

"Players gonna play, play, play, play, play/ And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate"

Reactions: Griff1894

Moe_yungstar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2016
We are onto you Moe (or should I say Christian Horner??!), trying to get rid of us :(
Man, I feel like those Mercedes drivers now, taking away from the fans. Taylor Swift summed it up perfectly in her song "Haters Gonna Hate"

"Players gonna play, play, play, play, play/ And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate"
i don't mind you guys being in semi pro. i'm just saying it is too easy for you guys. I was trying to say that you guys should have more of a challenge because of the pace you guys got.