PS4 - PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 4- Brno - 27/7/16- 8PM BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR GT3 Semi-Pro League S5- Round 4- Brno - 27/7/16- 8PM BST

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

zoglug

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 22, 2016
Devastated! My wheel disconnected whilst in the pits. Plugged it back in, worked a few seconds before disconnecting again and i hit the wall!

EDIT: Apologies, I realise I should have stayed in the lobby until the end! I just rage quit after that!

Last edited:
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
I can only apologise for my driving then! I think it was lap 8 I decided to start hitting apex's! I must've looked p##sed! Shocking! I don't think I hit anyone, was a lonely race for the most part except for one for the highlight real on our @Moe_yungstar

Last edited:

Tate

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 12, 2016
Keep oi eoul
Devastated! My wheel disconnected whilst in the pits. Plugged it back in, worked a few seconds before disconnecting again and i hit the wall!

EDIT: Apologies, I realise I should have stayed in the lobby until the end! I just rage quit after that!
I would have been a bit angry too. My fb was playing up for the whole last week. Feel for you

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
What a race. Started at P5, in the first corner there was a accident so I moved up to P2, the next corner I overtake the Leader and then I had P1. My strategy was a 2 stopper, but at the end it was a one stopper :)
I was started with 24 liters of fuel, so my gap to P2 was 15seconds when I entered the pits.

In lap 13 I make my stop, after the stop I had P8. After a couple of laps I had P1 again.
But and the end my tires where gone, so @Gary Waddell was closing the gap to me. A couple of before the finish he take P1, but in lap 29 @Gary Waddell made a mistake and I had P1 again. But I know that @Gary Waddell was faster so he take P1 again. So I finished on P2, the gap with @Gary Waddell was 0.403 seconds when we cross the finish line.

First podium for me!
I will put the replay asap online.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Great job @Joost . One more lap and I would have had you, was only 2.5 behind you over the line!

Reactions: Tate

Moe_yungstar

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2016
I had one of the best starts. From 11th to 5th from the launch then into 3rd. Then kept it going until waddell pushed me wide. That knocked off my rythm and after that i just had a shitter. Couldnt keep the car straight because of the damage from waddell on my rear right. Made me spin into a wall. Got more damage. Kept that damage for 3 laps before pitting. Then a couple laps later i somehow got more damage from something that i dont know. All in all i should have doneore practice. Only did like 12 laps of practice.

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Damn! can t save replay because an error message says it was more than 1GB! I m curious to watch race start and first 3/4 laps. Doesn t matter for my result, i had a lot of fun and enjoyed this track.

Gary Waddell

1-time AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Jun 18, 2016
I had one of the best starts. From 11th to 5th from the launch then into 3rd. Then kept it going until waddell pushed me wide. That knocked off my rythm and after that i just had a shitter. Couldnt keep the car straight because of the damage from waddell on my rear right. Made me spin into a wall. Got more damage. Kept that damage for 3 laps before pitting. Then a couple laps later i somehow got more damage from something that i dont know. All in all i should have doneore practice. Only did like 12 laps of practice.
Feel free to watch my stream. Around 31/32 minutes you leave absolutely no room when I'm clearly alongside. Our contact happened at 35:55, you will CLEARLY see I am on the inside, easily hugging the kerbs, and you turn in on me! Feel free to check your own stream and see it was YOU who made the contact. When both cars toutched, we both went straight on. Being a good sportsman, I let you go past as your were flashing your lights at me like I'm some sort of slovakia hooker and your out for a good time - I would have been well withing my entitlement to keep going and forget you ever existed.

Feel free to take the evidence to the stewards panel.

mmmmmm your tears taste good.

• Informative
Reactions: Archie619

Bertman2015

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2015
My tale of woe continues. Was hoping to Q better than 10 th but never mind. Quickly took advantage of the first corner accident and moved up to P7 after a few corners. Then the flying Yabba whizzed past and I thought I'd make a try and make a race of it with him. Then on lap 7 disaster struck- my TV decided to turn itself off and reset. I coasted into a wall and then across the track. Thank god I don't hit anyone. So so frustrated as the rest of the race was a little lonely after that. Roll on next week. Well done to everyone again, just watching the replays shows the fun and respect we have for each other. Another good night.

Gary Waddell

1-time AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Jun 18, 2016
Sorry about that Yabba, adrenaline running and all. I'm just annoyed as he cut me up tons in the laps before, yet he has the cheek to blame me for the incident...

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It's ok Gary. Just wanted to stop it before it got out of control ;)
I was behind you when the incident happend. Will show you a clip tomorrow. Think it is the infamous "glued together" bug. You got a little contact with each other and the bug makes you stick together instead of bouncing away.

Reactions: Tate