PS4 - PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S15 - Practice/Evaluation race - Rouen les Essarts GP - Tuesday 31 March 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S15 - Practice/Evaluation race - Rouen les Essarts GP - Tuesday 31 March 2020

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
lobbies for tonight:-

lobby 1 - host @Slicker (psn RSlicker)

@Archie619
@BernoR_21
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Benji McCluskey
@FOGGY #7
@Chickano
@Duffinho
@A.O.R Evildragon
@Gazza
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@Kart_RK1
@leonardojoep
@papano92
@Slicker
@Bodhie
@VSR_Rotary

lobby 2 - host @Michel--NL (psn Michel--NL)

@Mix33
@CHRSMELLYANAN
@Discogiraffe
@Fot79
@Fred Ogega
@FSR_PHIL66
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66
@Khaled77
@Liam2682
@Magpie81
@OasisFan95
@n33za
@Chechum
@Raoualf21731
@lappedagain
@Toudainl

reserves:-

@Coldtyre
@Luche109

please ensure you have your lobby host added by 7:00uk - thank you

important notes:-
pit entry/exit - if you need to pit please flash your lights after the right kink to let others know you are pitting.
when leaving make sure you look back and give way to anyone coming down the main straight.
also all drivers please keep your lights on as it makes it a lot easier to see you coming for drivers leaving the pits.

please take care off the start and into the hairpin on the first lap - there will be a big concertina effect here and you must be ready to brake well before the corner.

after race 1 there will be a short break while the host determines the starting order for race 2, which will be posted in a psn message.

race 2 start: after 5 secs delay first cars start rolling slowly and move to sides of track to allow cars placed ahead to pass - keep it slow until all are in order (pole man - you should be able to see from your track map when all are in line) then normal aor formation lap and rolling start

keep calm and race on :)

Last edited:

Raoualf21731

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2020
Strange, I don't remember that I saw any notification for this thread but I see my name in the Spoiler message :unsure:

If there is a space left, I'm interested.

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

FSR_PHIL66

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
lobbies for tonight:-

@Archie619
@BernoR_21
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Benji McCluskey
@FOGGY #7
@Chickano
@Duffinho
@A.O.R Evildragon
@Gazza
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@Kart_RK1
@leonardojoep
@papano92
@Slicker
@Bodhie
@VSR_Rotary

@Mix33
@CHRSMELLYANAN
@Discogiraffe
@Fot79
@Fred Ogega
@FSR_PHIL66
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66
@Khaled77
@Liam2682
@Magpie81
@OasisFan95
@n33za
@Chechum
@Raoualf21731
@lappedagain
@Toudainl

reserves:-

@Coldtyre
@Luche109

pit entry/exit - if you need to pit please flash your lights after the right kink to let others know you are pitting.
when leaving make sure you look back and give way to anyone coming down the main straight.
also all drivers please keep your lights on as it makes it a lot easier to see you coming for drivers leaving the pits.

please take care off the start and into the hairpin on the first lap - there will be a big concertina effect here and you must be ready to brake well before the corner.

after race 1 there will be a short break while the host determines the starting order for race 2, which will be posted in a psn message.

race 2 start: after 5 secs delay first cars start rolling slowly and move to sides of track to allow cars placed ahead to pass - keep it slow until all are in order (pole man - you should be able to see from your track map when all are in line) then normal aor formation lap and rolling start

Slicker, Michel,

Not able to make it tonight for practice. sorry for late warning.

Phil

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
final lobbies for tonight:-

@Archie619
@BernoR_21
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Benji McCluskey
@FOGGY #7
@Chickano
@A.O.R Evildragon
@Gazza
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@Kart_RK1
@leonardojoep
@papano92
@Slicker
@Bodhie
@mcwolfman
@VSR_Rotary

@Mix33
@CHRSMELLYANAN
@Coldtyre
@Discogiraffe
@Fot79
@Fred Ogega
@JRF_Hgrade_B_66
@Khaled77
@Liam2682
@Magpie81
@OasisFan95
@n33za
@Chechum
@Raoualf21731
@lappedagain
@Toudainl

reserve:-

@Luche109

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
The first race is a standing start also gents don’t forget , second race is normal AOR rolling start

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Little word of advice...please give each other a little more room. If you really need to do an overtake in the inside-corner then ask yourself if you can do it and be committed, also keep the inside line and don't push the other car off the track.

Do a safe rejoin, no reset on track button, if you spin during the formation lap then you must rejoin at the back of the field and don't get disqualified driving to fast into the pits ;)

@Luche109 please turn of your mic during the race (y)

Project CARS 2_20200331211815.png

Project CARS 2_20200331211824.png

Project CARS 2_20200331214403.png

Project CARS 2_20200331214410.png

Project CARS 2_20200331224520.png

Project CARS 2_20200331224528.png

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Had a bit of a mysterious night. Race one I had no grip at all. Spun at t1. Struggled to even get off the line at the start. Race two I had a little grip and then on the final lap I suddenly have grip, go 2 seconds faster and get a pb

This game makes no sense at all at times.

JRF_Hgrade_B_66

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 14, 2020
Rolling start question.
If a cars or two Infront of you spin & you have to stop does the cars behind you also stop?
Or should the cars behind just drive pass you & not give you back you position to the car that was forced to stop?
Even though you had no choice but stop ?

I noticed in both test runs cars would hit you & not stop, I am sure I read if a car hits you or make you go off that car should wait for you no matter how long it takes.
If am I wrong then ok & I know not to stop if am in that situation.

Do we follow the yellow flag rules with no overtaking cars that slowed down to avoid contact with crashed cars.

Just confirming a few things nothing more.

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
If a cars or two Infront of you spin & you have to stop does the cars behind you also stop?
Or should the cars behind just drive pass you & not give you back you position to the car that was forced to stop?
Even though you had no choice but stop ?
They should stop, if not you can take your position where you need to be if the situation has cleared.

Do we follow the yellow flag rules with no overtaking cars that slowed down to avoid contact with crashed cars.
I don't think we could trust the yellow flag situation in PC2. Sometimes there is an yellow flag all race long.

Reactions: JRF_Hgrade_B_66