PS4 - PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S15 - Practice/Evaluation race - Ruapuna GP - Tuesday 07 April 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S15 - Practice/Evaluation race - Ruapuna GP - Tuesday 07 April 2020

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
My ps4 disc drive has just caput on me so I was thinking of this game for digital download. I've played Project Cars before and until yesterday a regular on your Gran Turismo sport league. Is there a spot open for the league races for Season 15 and is there anything I need to know, like dlc to purchase etc.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
My ps4 disc drive has just caput on me so I was thinking of this game for digital download. I've played Project Cars before and until yesterday a regular on your Gran Turismo sport league. Is there a spot open for the league races for Season 15 and is there anything I need to know, like dlc to purchase etc.
we'll pm you

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Ah found thread again. Yes I am in, but not sure how I will join the lobby. My PSN is Defiant195

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

papano92

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 19, 2018
it will be a random grid again tonight - please be more patient than you were last night, i need my rear wing
Sorry for the contacts mate :p Now learned the track so not very comfort at close racing. Better now than the official race :)

Reactions: Slicker