F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
anyone here not having an invite ?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Excuse my trash commentary
To be honest I was more miffed at having to wait for you to update your game and delaying proceedings by 10 mins.:LOL:

Anyway my race in general went ok I guess as I learned a couple things, decided to try out a risky strategy but it didn't really work so no surprise, and I had a spin exiting T1 with a couple laps to go - ended up 11th but would have been only a couple seconds from 10th without said spin.

Still got a few things to work on and considering the strength of the field (a lot of past & present f1, f2, f3 drivers) I was reasonably satisfied with my pace and not being to far away from the midfield.

Nexus1011

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2016
Going one stop from Softs to Hard was a bad idea for me :D

Still finished P6 but really struggled on Hards in 2nd stint even tho I did 12 laps on Softs in 1st stint. It was alright, too many corner cut penalties on my part.

Reactions: 99Pipmatt

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
To be honest I was more miffed at having to wait for you to update your game and delaying proceedings by 10 mins.:LOL:

Anyway my race in general went ok I guess as I learned a couple things, decided to try out a risky strategy but it didn't really work so no surprise, and I had a spin exiting T1 with a couple laps to go - ended up 11th but would have been only a couple seconds from 10th without said spin.

Still got a few things to work on and considering the strength of the field (a lot of past & present f1, f2, f3 drivers) I was reasonably satisfied with my pace and not being to far away from the midfield.
Are you ever gonna qualify again?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Are you ever gonna qualify again?
Hey I save my rare appearances in qualy when it really matters - in the actual league races.:p

Even if I did go and qualify in this social I would have highly likely been only 16th anyway so was no point in my opinion, besides these social races are all about learning sh*t and experimenting for me while I get to grips to this game and these new cars, where I finish in them doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things as long as I have a clean race first and foremost.