PS4 - PS4 Azerbaijan (Baku) (Thursday 29/8/19) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 Azerbaijan (Baku) (Thursday 29/8/19)

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry can you take me out please its been a long day and I'm falling asleep already so I'll probably be dead by 8 tonight.

Reactions: Thomasbrxwn

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Explain please
divebomb T1 L1 causing a collision with people, when i was next to you with tubby, we both overtook on the straight and the the line you hit my rear i hit the wall then tubby, collision with other drivers, just not acceptable people want to have fun and practice and can’t because people ruin it, if damage was on about 3 people would of finished the race, i know there was others but didn’t see them

Vespa2500

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
divebomb T1 L1 causing a collision with people, when i was next to you with tubby, we both overtook on the straight and the the line you hit my rear i hit the wall then tubby, collision with other drivers, just not acceptable people want to have fun and practice and can’t because people ruin it, if damage was on about 3 people would of finished the race, i know there was others but didn’t see them
Obviously everyone was pushing and they push me so I had to get out but I couldn't so where do you want to me to go.
And I remember that you put me in the wall at turn 3, you took a racing line, you didn't give me space
And in qualifying a car got stuck at the castle turn so I brake but Lsd-high kept pushing and that gave me a 5 place penalty

Rali 16

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2018
Obviously everyone was pushing and they push me so I had to get out but I couldn't so where do you want to me to go.
And I remember that you put me in the wall at turn 3, you took a racing line, you didn't give me space
And in qualifying a car got stuck at the castle turn so I brake but Lsd-high kept pushing and that gave me a 5 place penalty
I was the one who got stuck in the castle section. sorry about that.