F1 Senna Equivalent
- Oct 24, 2014
AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League Season 3
This thread contains general information about the AOR Endurance Leagues on the PS4, such as the league structure and lobby settings. The season will be 8 races being held every 2 weeks. All races will be either 2 hour or 2.4 hour races running LMP1-HY, and GTE class in separate competition on track at the same time.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements will mainly be determined by their time trial result / Mandatory Evaluation race / Previous history
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes (10 minutes per class)
- Race: 2 hours / 2.4 hours
● Race day: Saturdays
● Event start: 6:45PM (UK time)
18/08/18 - Signups open for S4
18/08/18 - Time Trials open
09/09/18 - Signups close (3 weeks + will accept signups through out the season to replace dropouts / etc)
09/09/18 - Time Trial closes
16/09/18 - Mandatory eval race 1 - TBD > 2hr - 18:45 > 21:30 (x1) - clear
23/09/18 - Mandatory eval race 2 - TBD > 2hr - 18:45 > 21:30 (x1) - clear
26/09/18 - Driver placement completed
27/09/18 - Car selection opens
06/10/18 - Race 1
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
● Info on the Livery Selection and Team Registration process.
● Championship scoring for each position.
● Overview of how the starting positions will be determined.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the league.
Last edited by a moderator:
- Show all