F1 Senna Equivalent
- Oct 24, 2014
AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance League Season 3
Welcome to Season 3 of the AOR PS4 Endurance League on Project CARS 2! This season will consist of 8 races being held every 2 weeks. All races will be either 2 hour or 2.4 hour races running LMP1-HY, and GTE class in separate competition on track at the same time.
Current sign-up status: CLOSED
Sign-ups are currently open.
Sign-ups close on Sunday 9th September at midnight for initial driver placements. Any sign-ups after the deadline will be placed as reserves.
● Race day: Saturdays
● Event start: 6:45PM (UK time)
18/08/18 - Signups open for S4
18/08/18 - Time Trials open
09/09/18 - Signups close (3 weeks + will accept signups through out the season to replace dropouts / etc)
09/09/18 - Time Trial closes
15/09/18 - Mandatory eval race 1 - COTA > 2hr - 20:00 quali > 16:00 (x2) race - (Evening) / Hazy > Clear > Medium Cloud
22/09/18 - Mandatory eval race 2 - COTA > 2hr - 20:00 quali > 16:00 (x2) race - (Evening) / Hazy > Clear > Medium Cloud
26/09/18 - Driver placement completed
27/09/18 - Car selection opens
06/10/18 - Race 1
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Project CARS 2. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
● Can you race regularly on Saturday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Do you have the Spirit of Le Mans and/or the Porsche Pack? [Answer either both, specify which one or none]
● Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Once you have signed up, please complete your Time Trial, and post this in the relevant thread:
Time Trial Thread
With there being 2 classes, we are keen to keep the racing as close as possible within the classes.
In order to do this, we will look at the Time Trial results (See other thread).
And give a 'cut off point' of an expected laptime in order to qualify for each class.
If you do not achieve the cut off point, you can try for another class, or in the event of Multiple Tiers, the cut off point for the lower Tiers will be lowered.
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.