PS4 - PS4 F1 Oceania Penalty Removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 F1 Oceania Penalty Removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLJB_

Pro Karter
Dec 10, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 Oceania F1
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 25/11/18
Members Involved:
me
Description:
On lap 10 I headed into the final chicane with two cars in front of me battling. I approached the corner with a level of caution keeping a close eye on what the ahead drivers were doing. However, whilst battling they slowed down much more than I expected and I had to take evasive action by cutting the corner. This warranted me a corner cutting warning, which then contributed to me getting a penalty later in the race on lap 19 as I had gathered 3 warnings, 1 of which unfairly. I would like the warning on lap 10 to be removed, which would mean that I only received 2 warnings in the lead up to my lap 19 penalty, meaning the penalty should be removed. The corner cut on lap 10 was 100% evasive action and clearly from the evidence attached I did not gain any advantage, rather I lost time if anything. If the penalty were to be removed, I would finish 8th instead of 9th as evident in the photo below.
Thank you in advance.

Evidence:
Lap 10 warning footage:
aor canada s3 evidence 3.jpg
AOR Canada S3 penalty evidence.jpg
aor canada s3 evidence 2.jpg

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After getting your final penalty, you picked up a further two warnings so removing a warning would have no effect on your race time.

We'll remove it but nothing changes...so no further action.

Closed

@iContrast @SirLJB_

Status
Not open for further replies.