PS4 - PS4 F1 spain | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 F1 spain

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Jarno Opmeer

S18 AOR PC F1 Champion
May 29, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 F1
League Coordinator: alex
Date: 11-11-2018
Members Involved: @williamsalex @caralex @Alberto_222
3.20 until 4.00
Got a 8 sec worth of time penalty which i found a bit harsh since i didn't whant to go 3 wide into the chicane and didn't really see any other way the go after i got hit. The incident between @williamsalex i would like to see his onboard if he has. The incident that happened on the exit of the corner there was no way to go for me.

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016

from 3:00 onwards

after jarno went wide i went for the opportunity but my tyres were quite cold and as you can see i went full lock untill being well on the exit kerb and i never went full throttle in the corner, i really wanted to give him space but i never expected the car to understeer that much. However it must be said that i was quite a lot ahead of jarno come the corner exit and he could have easiely avoided it by just backing out a bit imo, also i had the racing line and that corner is barely doable side by side anyways

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
I could also send you comments i said pre season because this contact is exactly what happends with no dirty air when every car is too close to the car ahead + glitched contacts. I saw you tried to go for a move into the hairpin and i left you a lot of space (which actually was really kind, you were far back when you tried the move). On my view you can see i tried to stay on the inside but there was a glitched contact which send you wide. Into the hairpin you could already see that i really tried to give you the space you needed but those moves into tight spots are really risky in this years game. Side note: If you would have stayed in your spot and waited on our tyres to degrade you would have had a chance to fight for the win. Just sayin, sometimes waiting is better than risking when you are in a comfortable situation. The chances you could make this move stick were far under 10% cause of my better tyres and better line on the outside. I only can say sorry for the contact but i cant to much more than giving you the space and something tells me there will be more contacts like this in the future, where no one did anything wrong and still it ends up in a contact.

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
Yeah you are right! Tbh those contacts are really frustrating, every time you fight with someone you need to fear that desync happens and when you have bad luck it takes you out of the race. Sorry again mate, i hope we wont have those desync problems in future games :)

Reactions: Jarno Opmeer