PS4 - PS4 F1 T1 Orgy | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 F1 T1 Orgy

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Stream catches it pretty well, however additional footage would be appreciated from the drivers tagged.

@SynTeTiC96 your comments and footage please.

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
I can only say that i'm very very sorry from the bottom of my heart... i know it doesnt make anything better neither does it make the incident unhappen. I can only apologise to everyone, who was affected. AOR doesnt deserve that kind of clumsy driving. What happened was: i was not sure were to go cause there were many cars ahead and on the right side and i lost view of when to brake and i missjudged massively. This is not a excuse at all, those things shouldnt happen and i will work very hard that something like that will never ever happen again. I can only hope for mercy and say that in 3 seasons i've been a driver who fought hard but always with a fair intend and never got a penalty and i work very very hard on my mistakes. Thanks to Lucas, who accepted my apology, that means a lot to me and i hope the others can understand my situation as well. I dont know whats wrong with me this season, never in my life went so many things wrong in such a short period of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Overdykink

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Moved to the stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked at the footage and have found @SynTeTiC96 to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision. He will be given a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for this incident.

@alexukr @Curly @Lucas_Blakeley

Status
Not open for further replies.