PS4 - PS4 F1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 F1

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarno Opmeer

S18 AOR PC F1 Champion
May 29, 2017
League Coordinator: @alexukr
Date:14/09/2018
Members Involved: jarnoracing5 / aglekiller
Description:
on the last lap in the last corner i got hit from behind and it felt like it was enough so he could get pass me.
50:00

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@DeAgLeKiLLeR can we have your footage and thoughts on this please.

WilliamsJIM_Roy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018

I was behind him before the last corner of the race, knew he had no grip because he drove on dry tyres on a wet track so i drove also extra slow, but he was way slower then i expected so i touched him and to be honest i think ive only helped you with that touch as i pushed you forward and it only slowed me down. Thats why @Dominik Hofmann was allowed to overtake us both before the finish. You should never expect with dry tyres on a wet track that you have a better pull away then us. i just dont really understand your point here and i dont think i did anything wrong.

But now something different as i have also to say something about you @Jarno Opmeer as i was watching the POV from @Cas_0807 on the penalty appeal from @Curly and on exact this moment on track (lap28 last corner) after the incident @Jarno Opmeer called me an "FUCKING MONGOOL" Which basically "MONGOOL means, someone who has a down syndrome. I am not really pleased with that as one of the rules is to have respect for all other drivers. I dont think this is the way to talk about your rivels/opponents, so what do you have to say about that @Jarno Opmeer?

(Moment of ******)

Last edited:

Jarno Opmeer

S18 AOR PC F1 Champion
May 29, 2017
I did not know i was being recorded and i did not ment to personal attack you at all. It was a tense moment and fucking mogool is not that bad in dutch at all. I think we all have said worse thinks then that while racing. If i would have known i was being recorded if would have not said it.

Reactions: WilliamsJIM_Roy

Cas_0807

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Only noticed this until now.
@Jarno Opmeer Sorry I didn't let you know I was recording voice as well, should have told you.

@DeAgLeKiLLeR Come on man, why do you have to make an official complaint about that? Everyone says things in the heat of the moment that they perhaps should not have said. Please don't be that guy...

I felt entitled to giving my opinion since my recordings are being used for an inquiry. :)

WilliamsJIM_Roy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
@Cas_0807

As this incident is between @Jarno Opmeer and me we dont need your thoughts about this incident

As you are his teammate, you will always defend him what is completely unfair against me.

If you have anything to discuss you can say that at my PSN

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and are classing the contact at the final corner to be a racing incident. We do not feel that this effected the result of the race and will be taking no further action.

As for the comments made. The stewards will be taking no further action here either. These were comments made in the heat of the moment in what was thought to be a private conversation. This is something to be discussed between the drivers involved, as it's not the stewards job to police what has been said in a private party. However we would recommend to @Jarno Opmeer and @Cas_0807 to change your party chat settings to not share any conversations that you wouldn't want to be public in the future.

@alexukr @Curly @DeAgLeKiLLeR

Status
Not open for further replies.