PS4 - PS4 F2 - Last lap incident. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 F2 - Last lap incident.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen @Casper24-F1
Date: 18/8/2019
Members Involved: Myself and @Technique_gaming
Description: Coming into the last lap, me and Valtteri with Ash were involved in a fight for P6. Also the driver in P5 had penalties so it was important to not let him go. Valtteri brakes late to try a move around the outside, but his exit is bad and my car is almost completely in front. I assume Valtteri is going to back out as he is almost off the track and nowhere near me, so I don’t leave the space as the driver in front was also gaining time and we couldn’t allow that. I think I was aggresive and a bit optimistic knowing it was the last lap, but I think Valtteri’s action was unnecessary and he should’ve lift off a bit as he was also offtrack.
Evidence:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have watched the footage and have found @Technique_gaming to be at fault for causing a moderate avoidable collision here. He had been overtaken by the exit of the corner and should have backed out in this instance. He will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 Penalty Points for this contact.

Also in future, we would request both of you to record your races and use on-board footage for stewards enquiries.

@Joglar @jomppalainen

Status
Not open for further replies.