PS4 - PS4 F3 R5 - AlexMusica dirty driving | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 PS4 F3 R5 - AlexMusica dirty driving

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SjorsvdBrug

S16 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 4, 2018
Platform + league : PS4 F3
League coordinator : @Curly + @ELIT3_gam3boy
Date : 12/5/2019
Members involved : @Alex Shield
Description : Let me start off by saying that @Alex Shield didn't know until the start of the race which track we were racing at, which means he's done NO practise AT ALL. I got a qualy ban so i had to start at the back, after being spun i got back to the train of cars (even with front wing damage) and saw i had much more pace than him. At the start of the clip you already see him going wide and cutting across almost chopping my front wing off, after that he's desperately holding me off by extending the track and braking too late. Finally i get past and then he decides to divebomb me which in the first one pushes me wide on entry and then he pushes me wide on the straight giving me an illegal overtake. And the second one is just him trying to ruin my race in a final attempt. This guy hasn't practised for any of the races and is only here to ruin races for others, i think he should be demoted and someone who's willing to practise should replace him.

SjorsvdBrug

S16 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 4, 2018
He drives into me. A glitch.
Look at these!
In the final clip you're right that was my fault. I understeered into you because i lost my front wing and i was still figuring out how much grip i had. But in the other clips you're just proving my point of you leaving no space and defending by extending the track because you knew i was much faster. And when i overtook you you do 2 divebombs risking both our races.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the footage and feel that @Alex Shield moves through the final corners of lap 6 (3:10 of @SjorsvdBrug footage) were overly aggressive and worthy of a minor penalty. He will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for this incident. The other contacts in the footage are either racing contacts or de-sync related and we will be taking no action on those.

Lastly, @Alex Shield if you want to raise separate incidents you need to do that in it's own thread and within the 36 hour deadline of the race finishing.

@ELIT3_gam3boy

Status
Not open for further replies.